𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

———————————
𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

After finding out me and Kumasi were having a baby girl I started buying everything for her room which she would be stay with Masi and coming with me after school and weekends.

Me and Masi really not on good terms and i know it's my fault and Im going to make it up to her especially since our month anniversary coming up but it on Thursday so Im gon take her out Saturday.

"Mir" my momma called out "yeah" I said coming down stairs readying to go grabbing my keys "where you going" she asked me "check on Masi then to get some to eat" I lied "Dressed like that in all black like you finna hit a lick but bring me some back to eat" she said then turned back around to the tv watching Scandal

I walked out the door and sped to the trap ready to kill the niggas from the east. "Boss Man we ready" Big Mac said coming from the back "Alright everybody load up" I said pushing the gun crates into the back of the van.
"We really finna do this" Tavion asked me "Yeah man youngest really doing ts" I said laughing "Alright man stay dangerous" He said then walked away.

I said a small prayer in my head and load my gun and put on my ski mask. "Igh niggas shoot everybody you see no hesitation, Pop have the doctor on speed just in case" I said then tap the roof of the truck twice to give signal to drive off.

𝟏𝟓 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
We pulled and hopped out I signaled for the snipers to take out all the guard surrounding the perimeter after that we started to invade in shooting everybody.
Me and Tavion progressed upstairs while the other niggas stayed back to clear the bottom level and we clear the top.
"Take the right I take the left" I told him and went to the left i bussed in a room with pictures of a nigga hugged you with Masi. I looked in the bed and seen him sleeping I shot that nigga dead in the head. I walked around and a pick up and picture with him,Slim and one more nigga I turned it around and it said.
𝐒𝐲𝐫𝐞,𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐦, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟎𝟗/𝟎𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎
I threw it on his bed and left out.

I continued down the hallway till I got to the last door and I busted it open seeing a nigga sit at his desk with a blunt in his mouth. "Wassup lil dog heard you was coming to kill me sooner or later" he said handing me a blunt and I took it
"You must be scar" I said sitting down "in the flesh" he said smiling "Got a light" I asked him "yeah hmm" he said handing me the lighter.

I took a couple puffs seeing he had fun on his desk cocked ready " you ready foo" I asked him putting my blunt out "yeah you" he asked me "hell yea" I laughed pulling the trigger same time he did.

He shot my in the stomach I shot him in the eye "Fuck" I said holding my stomach I pulled my phone out to called Tavion "Get your bitch ass to the office down the hallway and get this stuff out the safe and call the doctor" I said "Nigga you did it" he asked me "Wha it sound like nigga I'm shot call the doctor " I said
"Igh nigga" he said then hung up

I sat down in the seat holding my wound I'm losing too much blood feel myself getting lightheaded. "Aye fuck nigga open your eyes" Tavion said running in "I'm trying" i slurred as black dots clouded my vision "Fuck hollon" he said then I felt my self being carried out the house and placed into the back of the van last thing I remember is seeing a baby girl who resembled Masi but her skin a little darker.

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞😢-𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫