𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

———————————
𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

𝟒 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
I sat on my bed on Instagram strolling through my explore feed looking for baby room ideas. "Masi you ready for your appointmen?" I heard my momma yell "Yea Ma" I said getting up sliding my crocs on walking out my room.
"You and Kasimir talk yet?" She asked me grabbing the keys "No ma I meant what I said" I told her grabbing my the car keys "No Masi you need to talk to that boy just telling him he can't see his child is not right and you know it" she said taking them from me and leaving out the door.

"But momma he do this stuff to me ian never did this" I said pouting because he really did hurt me when I thought we was getting somewhere we just took 2,000 steps back
"I get that Masi but I invited him to doctor appointment" she said speeding for no reason to the doctor office "Mommaaaa why would you" I said bout to cry because i don't want to see him at least not now especially when i seeing my baby "You seeing the gender today" she asked me pulling into the parking lot on time
"Yeah I hope it's a boy" I said smiling "When your dentist appointment" she asked me opening her calendar "2 weeks from now im just getting a color change and the regular checkup" I told her getting out the car.
"Your bump still so small" she cooed rubbing my stomach 

"Ma you know ion like when people touch my stomach" I said moving her hands walking into the doctor office "what you plan on doing for your birthday?" She asked me "Don't know have talked to Dee in 2 months also" I said grabbing the clipboard from the nurse signing myself in.

"Still can't believe you having a baby, I'm finna cry being a granny at 29" she said with this sad face on "Girl" I said laughing sitting down "Konstance said they on their way" my momma said sitting down "You know when she say that mean they hearing pulling in, ion wanna talk to that boy" I said rolling my eyes scrolling through tiktok "Girl I know you want to talk to that boy been crying since you said that" she said mushing my head "Shush lemme hurt in peace" I said laughing "that's why they walking in now" she said making snap my head to entrance to see them coming in.

"Uht uh ma im going to the bathroom " I said speeding to the bathroom till Mir snatch me back collar
"Boy let that girl go" his momma said "shh ma go sit down" he said still pulling me by collar to the parking lot "boy let me go" I said trying to pry his hand off but he kept a tight grip .
He opened his car door and threw me inside and then got in.

"What do you want" I asked him texting my momma to call me when they call my name "I outta slap the shii out you" he said staring at the side of my face " I didn't do anything" I said still scrolling to Instagram looking at quotes "so you really meant allat shii" he asked me snatching my phone and putting it in his pants "Boy omg leave me alone" I said huffing feeling myself finna cry cause I'm annoyed

"Ian leaving shii alone you pose to be my girl 4 life remember" he said grabbing my face making me look him in the eyes "Kasimir you keep dogging me out behind my back you told you only let them bitches suck you but whole time you fuckin them like comeon brah" I said pushing his hand off my face voice shaky a little.
"I apologize for that" he said nodding "Don't apologize cause i know you don't mean that i told you I'm done" I said looking out the window with a few tears dropping "why still try to cut me off when we both know we Ain going no where" he asked me "and stop telling me to leave you alone cause im not i put a child in you, ion know why you think imma leave you alone" he added kissing my cheek rubbing my stomach.

This why I also fall back into the trap with him. We got interrupted by my momma calling saying they calling my name. I got out the car with Kasimir walking back inside to the back.
"Hey Ms.Gray" Dr.West-Shield said "Hey boo" I said hugging her "Alright today's going to be the a regular check as well finding out the gender" she grinned "yesss hoping it's a boy" I said "Girl I told you having a girl you stomach sitting low girl" my momma said "you can barely tell and stop basing my stomach off superstition" I said rolling my eyes
"Dad what do you want?" Dr.West-Shield asked  Kasimir "a girl" he said "Mhmm so let's get started.

She starting the regular checkup then it came time for us to find out the gender "So are writing this down or do we want to know this now" she asked setting the machine up "we want to know now" I said smiling hurrying to lay down on the table
"Alright you already know this Gel is cold" she said squeezing some onto my belly rubbing it around with the wand "Okay now let's see the baby" she said pressing a button then immediately my baby is put on the screen making my eyes water.

"Damn my baby got a big head" Kasimir said looking at the screen laughing "leave my baby alone" I said rolling my eyes "Alright she looking healthy now let's hear the heart beat" she said pressing another button "Mir record it I wanna put it in a bear"I said crying as he recorded the sound.

"Now for that gender let's look" she said moving it around pressing a little harder to get her to move "It looks like a littleee...𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥."