𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

———————————
𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

ᴋᴀꜱɪᴍɪʀ ꜱᴇʟᴍᴀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ

5 months passed Kasimir continued working with Lance that was like the father figure he never ask for in his life, he and Kumasi bond grew stronger he just didn't want a relationship at the moment the more she stressed him the more he didn't want it which made her upset to them not talking for the time being.

Kasimir laid on his bed bored after getting home from "work" he still hadn't seen his mother since the first night he started working but that was nothing new she went missing for months at a time so this time it didn't bother him. He looks at his phone scrolling seeing Kumasi contact he pressed it letting it ring for a little bit then when he decided she wasn't going to answer he hung it up sighing. He would give her a relationship, but he felt as if he didn't have it in him to do it but if that what she wanted he was going to give it to her.

Morning came around quick, Kasimir got up took a shower and got ready from school he looked in his closet at a gift back and a card he got for Kumasi a week back he was hoping her ass came to school or all this would be for nothing. he grabs his phone putting the gift and shii in his book bag walking out the house. He walked to the bus stop which reminded him to start saving up for a car.

He waited for the bus with a straight look on his face. He turns to left seeing his bus coming but that didn't catch his eye what did was Kumasi hugging a nigga and the nigga kissed her cheek. Kasimir clenched his jaw and looked ahead not even bothering to entertain the situation anymore because it was the same nigga that was so called her "friend" the bus was coming which made Kumasi run to the bus stop but slow down once seeing Kasimir there about to get on the bus. 

Kasimir got on the bus and sat to the back of it thinking about what he just he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but something about it was nagging him so he was just cool off for a minute, but he knew he really couldn't be mad because she wasn't his girl and that what pissed him the most. Kumasi got on the bus looking at Kasimir and decided to sit by him he didn't even turn to look her way he just kept looking out the window. "Kasimir" Kumasi said lowly tapping him. He gave her a look and turned back to the window making Kumasi grab his face turning it towards her staring him in his eyes. 

She leaned closer to kiss him, but he pulled away shaking his head. "Kumasi why was close with that nigga" he asked her still looking out the window "we strictly friends i promise you" she said handing him her phone unlocked "I don't want to go through your phone just want you to tell me the truth" he said passing the phone back to her. "Look in my bookbag" he told her 

She opened his bookbag looking down at the gift he got her she pulled it out and smiled "Aww Kasimir" she said looking at it "Read the card" he said licking his lips looking at her "boyyyy" she smiling opening the card reading it "aww yesss I will be your girlfriend" she said hugging him. 

She pulled away from him looking back at the gift making Kasimir grab her face. "Stop looking at me like that" she said smiling hard asf showing her braces. He just shook his leaning in kissing her lips. She kissed him back loving the feeling of his soft plump lips on hers, He squeezed her neck making her moan a little making him stick his tounge in her mouth.  Kumasi didn't know what she was doing so she just followed his lead.

Kasimir pulled back pecking her lips a little bit letting her go. She just smiled getting her things together before getting off the bus, Kasimir followed after her shaking his head.

𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩-𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫🤍