𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

———————————
𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
𝟓 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Since me and Mir broke up we both went our separate ways. He got a new girlfriend I did feel some type of way but then I got over it because he wasn't mines.

Me and Him rarely communicate we only communicate if it's about Lana. Like now he's moved out to California and he wants me to move out there but I just can't pack up and move. So he comes visit for a day with Lana then on a flight back out the next morning.

My doorbell ringed I left Lana on my bed watching Gracie's Corner and skipped down the stairs. I opened the door and seen Syre standing there.

"Oh, Hey" I said looking at him weird we ain't speak in almost 3 years so I'm confused why he here. "Dee in the hospital" He said standing there looking around me to look in the house. I stepped up a little and closed the door "Oh okay I'll visit later" I said

"Where ole boy at" He asked me before I could close my door "He at the store" I lied "Oh, here my number I want the group back" he said handing me a piece of paper then walked off.

I walked back into the house not even 5 minutes later the door was thrown open. "Who the hell" I said turning around on my couch seeing Mir standing in front of it looking mad.

"Why that nigga was here" he asked me walking towards the couch "Who?" I asked then it clicked he must've seen Syre leave "He came by to tell me Dee was in the hospital" I said getting off the couch to go pack Lana some stuff since he pop up unannounced.

"You fuckin him" Mir asked from behind me "What" I asked turning around "You heard me don't act fuckin dumb" he said

"I'm not doing this with you" I said walking into Lana room getting her bag and packing all her necessities. "You must be fuckin that nigga huh" he asked leaning against the doorway stroking his beard

"If I was" I asked turning facing him "It don't matter you got a bitch anyways" I said giving him Lana bag and try to walk past him to get Lana. "Nah we not done talking" He said pulling me in the guest room "Oh my Godddd" I huffed floppin on the bed

"Don't oh my god shit..so you fuckin that nigga" He said getting in my face "Move" I said tryin to push him out my face. "Nah" He said then grabbed my neck and started kissing me.

I kissed him back and started moaning when he rubbed my pussy through my shorts. He started kissing down my neck while leaning me back on the bed. He pulled my shorts off and then my drawls and started rubbing on my clit.

"Mirrr" I moaned "You fuckin that nigga" he whispered in my ear. I couldn't get a chance to respond because he stuck 3 fingers in stretching me out. I started moaning a little too loud cs he covered my mouth with his other hand then started leaving hickeys on me.

He went faster and rubbed me clot making me climax on his fingers. He leaned up sucking his fingers then started unbuttoning his pants. "Ion got no rubbers" He said "Pull out" I told him which reminds me to get birth control with my fertile ass.

He sticked the tip in makin me push him back "Stop" he mumbled grabbing my hands and pushing in more. "Shittt" we both moaned. "Mirrrr" I said as he start stroking slow "Mmm fuck bae" he said as my pussy started farting.

He speed up making me try to scoot up from him "Nahhh stop running" He said then flipped me over. I quickly grabbed the pillow before he could stick it back in. "Nah i wanna hear you" He said taking the pillow then started going dumb.

"Awwwww baeeee" I moaned loud forgetting my daughter was just in the other room. Mir wrapped his hand around my hair tugging it "Throw that shit back" He said smacking my ass. It took all my strength to lift up and throw it back.

"Fuck bae just like that" He said matching it make me moan and throw it back faster. "I'm finna nut" He said going dumb to where the headboard was creaking. "Shit" He said then nutted on my back. I feel to bed breathing heavy tired eshii.

"I'll clean you up bae" He said
"I love you sooooooo much" I mumbled
"I love yo fine ass too" He said smacking my ass the walking away to the bathroom. He came back with a hot rag wiping my back off, and my cat.

He went back to the bathroom and threw it in the dirty rag hamper. Then came back to lay with me. "When you decide to leave Lana in the other room" I mumbled halfway sleep

"Ian going nowhere" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.