𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖

———————————
𝗥𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘇
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
Around 8:58 Tavon came in with a little boy behind him. At first I didn't pay it any mind till I stared at the child and put two and two together.

Same brown eyes, Same skin tone, Same look, Same demeanor, everything was just the same. I looked to Tavon with tears in my eyes and just walked back to the Master Suite and sit down and thought about everything.

Here I am pregnant..and he walks in with another child who look about Solana's age. So have he been hiding this child? Is he sneaking with his mother behind my back? A thousand questions with no answers floating around in my head.

"Baby" He said walking in the room. I couldn't even look up, I thought I was having his first child..our own little family but now we have another life.

"Listen I didn't know, I found out back when was in Cali and she reached out to me.." I cut him off "We left Cali over 2 weeks ago" I said with my voice low.

"Yeah I know, I didn't know how you would take it" He said coming to sit close to me. "No move Tavon" I said getting up walking around the room trying to keep my stress down.

"How old is he?" I asked "2 he be 3 next week" He said "So him and Lana not far apart..I knew it" I said shaking my head. "Baby listen to me, It won't change us" He said

"No Tavon It changes everything..this is a human life that just surprised me..Tavon I thought I was having your first child not someone else you could've told me, could've at least given me a heads up but instead you sat for two weeks holding it inside and why? Because you thought I wasn't going to take it right, What woman do you know wanna hear her man has a child with another woman and let's not forget on the day she find out she's having hers..no one" I said pacing around

"I'm sorry Raelynn" he said and that all I get is a sorry. I'm not mad about the child..no, he was before me but I'm mad he didn't tell me and when he does it's the day I find out about my own.

"Listen you sleep in the living room tonight and I'll sleep in here I need a moment to think but I'm not giving up on us" I said "I can respect that" He said coming up to me hugging me.

"You know I love you I would never intentionally hurt you" He said kissing me "I love you too and I know" I said pulling away sitting on the bed

"You sure you're not leaving me" He said, I stayed quiet because I don't know I seen the same things as a child. My father had child outside my mother and all he did was constantly cheat on my mother with her.

It wasn't until the woman left him for another man and He became depressed running back to my mother but the depression turned to aggression. He beat my mother black and blue every night he came home with a bottle in his hand.

Tavon know this..so he needs to understand my fear right now yeah we not married which makes it way easier for him just to do it..and honestly it'll break me if he do.

"Tavon..baby, I don't know" I said looking at him. He shook his head in acknowledgement and walked out the room.

I looked behind me and see my laptop still opened on a house I was going to purchase for us to stay here but now don't even think we going to.

𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐦𝐤..🤍