𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

———————————
𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
In the past 6 months Masi managed to get pregnant again back in March now it's June. A nigga graduated, my momma still on crack, me and masi back together and living together and Lana bad as hell to be 7 months trying to walk and get into shit.

"Mir" Masi yelled from our room "Huh" I said walkin in twisting my hair "I don't think I want to have this baby anymore" she said picking at her fingers while I stood there. "Why you say that" I asked her heading over to my drawer.

"Because I'm on 16 on my second child and Lana's not even one yet this is embarrassing I barely have a future" She said looking at me "Mhm" I said nodding my head searching for my weed cause she stressing me out. "Please understand from my point of view" she said standing up now "I understand, book it whenever" I said grabbing my weed walking out.

"Mir don't walk away from me" she said following me down the hallway of our condo "Masi bro get the fuck away from me for I spazz real shit" I said turning around to face her "Mir just understand me" she said sitting down "No what I don't understand is we found out in March it's now June in the span of 3 months oh you decided you don't want my seed, Fuck up out my face with your bullshii" I said grabbing my keys.

Out of nowhere she bussed out laughing "Wha funny" I asked her bout to knock her in her shii. "It's a prank bae" She said laughing "That shit ain funny do it again and watch I knock you in your shii" I told her "The day you hit me, will be the same day you go to jail" She said "Won't be the first time" I told her walking back to our room we share hooking up my game.

"Don't bring yo ass in here Im tryna smoke before Lana get back from with yo momma" I said looking at Masi coming to lay down "No im sleepy" She said closing her eyes. "Oh my fuckin god" I stressed then walked out the room to roll up then play the game.

I walked into the living room and as I started rolling Tavon called my phone I groaned then answered the phone "Yo" I said "We got a drop tonight" He said "How much" I asked him rolling then licking my blunt closed "500k" he said "damn. igh send me the lo & the time" I said then hung up i sparked my blunt up immediately feeling at peace.

My phone ranged and i look down at it see it had no caller id prolly some bitch playin on my phone so i hung it up until I got a text from an unknown number with an ultrasound and strawberry name on it, with a text attached sayin congratulations daddy.

"Wtf" I whispered to myself calling that number walking out the house "Hey daddy" I heard strawberry voice coming through "Aye brah real shit stop playin on my phone" I said "I'm not we're going have baby" she said laughing "Ian have shit" I said "We'll see" She laughed then hung up.
"Fuck" I said twisting my hair like a bitch.

I walked in the house going up to me and masi room packing some shit. "What you doing" she said leaning up, fuck i can't lie to the girl no more or hurt her. "Strawberry might be pregnant" I said lowly sitting on the bed "What" She said getting out the bed "Strawberry might be pregnant" I said looking her in her eyes

She stood there for a second, then started looking around "Kasimir you foreal" I heard her voice crack with just made me feel dumb for even doing this shit "Masi I swear I'm sorry" I said getting up "It's okay, it was before me I hope" She said nodding her head wiping her tears.

"What we gon do" I asked her "I'm going to stay at my moms house for awhile right now, give me a week to process everything" she said packing her things "Are we done?" I asked her sitting on the bed watching her pack her things
"Mir I don't know" She said turning towards me "We can't keep doing this to ourselves we been together since i was 14 you 15 we is now 16 & 17, two years we had to get this together and I'll be damned if we continue and put ourself through misery" She said grabbing zipping her bag up then started packing some of Lana's things.

"What if the baby ain't mines" I asked her "We'll figure something out" she said grabbing there bag then leaving out the room. I followed after her "Masi this can't be the end you know I can't live with out you" I told her sitting on the couch watching her look for her keys but I had them in my pocket "Mir I know which why I have to think cause I can't live without you either, which makes this" she point in between us "Unhealthy" she finished still looking for her keys

"Here" I said digging in my pocket to give them to her " You childish" she said grabbing the keys then going to the door opening it. I picked up her bags walking out behind her. She unlocked her car door so I can put their stuff in there. "You can keep lana for the rest of the week, and just to be clear we are still together just on a break okay" She told me "Okay" I said nodding

"I love you"
"I love you too"
Then I watch her car pull away.