𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏

———————————
𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
I woke up groaning feeling myself bout to nut, I know my ass ain't dreaming ain't had a wet dream since a nigga was a youngin. I look down at the cover seeing a head boopin up and down.

Lift the cover back and seen Masi going crazy, I groaned again and grabbed her hair. "Chillll let up" swore I felt her jaw tighten up more making me buss.

"What the fuck" I said out of breathe "Mmm daddy" She said leaning kissing my neck "No not right now I'm tired" I said trying to turn over. She started laughing getting up off me, "You a baby" she said laughing going to the bathroom "No I ain't you caught me off guard that's all" I said turning my face into the pillow feeling like a bitch.

I heard the shower turned on, I got up I refused to feel like a bitch. I took the rest of my clothes off and got in the shower. "What time it is" I asked her "Uhh last time I checked it was 11 some" she said bending over to get some soap.

"Bet" I said grabbing her up and started kissing her neck, my hands went straight to her pussy and sticked 2 fingers in her "Mirrrr" She said moaning "Shh lemme take care of you" I said lifting her up on my shoulders.

I looked up and seen her pretty pussy in my face I blew some air on it a little bit then started munching "Shitttt" She said already shaking "Wait Wait Wait" She said trying to get down but I locked her legs down on me.

"Mirrr Im about to cum" she said sounding like she was crying "Come on then" I said biting her clit making cum all in my mouth. I put her down seeing her legs shake "Turn around" I said but she stayed leaning against the wall.

I lifted her off the wall turning her over making her put her hands on the wall "Know it ain't no grip on them walls" I said smacking her ass. I grabbed my dick rubbing it up and down her clit then pushed in pumpin in and out slowly making her drag her moans out.

"Waitt" she cried out reaching her hand back making me grab it pinning it behind her back "Oh my god" she yelled as I sped up, she kept on Lana ass gon wake up.

"Shut up" I whispered in her ear going faster, I felt her pussy tighten up before cumming on my dick. "Shit" I groaned feeling myself bout to come "Baeeee" she whimpered tightening up pushing me further.

"Fuckk" I said nutting in her, TEAM BOY, "Oh my god" Masi said as she flopped to the floor after I pulled my dick out her "I love you" I said bending down to grab her neck and kiss her "Round Two" I asked

"No get away from me" She said grabbing her rag to wash "DaDa" I heard Lana coming into the room, "Shit" Masi rushing then getting out the shower, I laughed at her wobbling legs and started washing.

"Hurry up Mir" Masi said walking out the bathroom, I took my time then four the shower. I walked into the room and only seen Masi coming back into the room without Lana "Where my baby?" I asked her "Living room, Tavon here for you" She said sitting on the bed grabbing her phone.

"Ight" I said walking to my side of the closet grabbing my grey Nike tech and then my white forces, I put on all my chains and then looked at my hair, I need to dread up.

"Ight ima holla at you later" I said kissing Masi "What y'all doing today" She asked me "We gotta go to the main house, then 2 weeks from now I gotta fly back out to California" I told her

"How long you staying" She asked me "5 months" I said "Why so long" She huffed looking up at me "It's business baby and after Cali I'm going to Columbia, We need a new Coke supplier" I said going to the dresser to grab my phones.

"Well when you be home after the five months cause it's seems like you gon be gone for a while" She said "I won't be home till next year Masi" I said sighing "We got a lot to do, & I'm head trapper I can't send Tavon cause you know Raelynn pregnant I don't want him missing her pregnancy" I said walking out the room "Okay Mir I don't care do what you will" She said pushing me out her way to go downstairs.

"Always on bullshit" I said shaking my head grabbing my keys off the counter "Whatever Mir, I don't care you single anyways I just want you here for Lana" She said walking into the kitchen.

I stared at her for minute and decided not to respond and just walk out the house, seems like I can't win to lose with her.