𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

⚠⚠ ᴍɪʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ⚠⚠

———————————
𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

I woke up to loud ass snoring I look beside me to see Kasimir knocked. I looked down seeing my sheets messy with blood and stuff on it reminding me we had sex for the first time, both of our first time. It was amazing like if I didn't love him before I definitely love him now. 

I tried moving but my legs were so damn sore, I had to crawl out the bed to the bathroom. I ran me some bath water making sure it was warm and I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked happier saner not tired and dark. I really am in love with this dude, I limped back into the room to find me some clothes to put on which was some boxers Kas left over and a wife beater. I limped back into the bathroom getting in the tub instantly relaxing in the warm water.

My peace was shortly lived cause Kas started yelling my name "In here" I said sinking into the tub more, so the water was to my neck. He walked in butt-ass naked dick just swinging "How you feel" he asked me getting in the tub with me. "Fine just sore" I said leaning my back against him feeling hid dick touch my vagina a which made me clench.

"hmm" he replied kissing on my neck sucking on it a bit making me moan. "I can't get enough of you" he said then started playing with my nipples pinching and rolling them between his fingers "Let them lil niggas know it's blood behind this lil pussy" he whispered in my ear then started fingering me making me throw my head back on his shoulder while he stared at me in my eyes.

His deep chocolate eyes staring in mines making cum on his hand. He leaned in and kissed me hard then got out the tub turning on the shower. I leaned up letting the water out the tub. "Come on" he said pulling me out the tub and putting me in the shower. I grabbed my rag and started washing my body while Kas sat down watching me. I looked at him and smiled re-washing over my body. I passed him an unused rag so he could wash himself "Wash me" he said standing up which made me have to look up to him me being 4'11 not hitting my growth spurt yet and him being 5'9 pushing 6'0.

"I am not your mama boy" I said laughing putting some soap on the rag trying to give it to him "like I said wash me" he repeated making me roll my eyes "washing" him, I guess. I washed his whole to region trying to avoid the bottom "You should wash that part" I said "Why you so scared, it's yours" he said backing me into a wall. I looked at it terrified how did that thing fit into me "uht uh Kasimir" I said giving him the rag and getting out the shower grabbing my towel I dried off getting ready.

He got out shortly grabbing a towel and wrap it around his bottom. "You stay wearing my shit" he said from behind me in the mirror as I was rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash. I spit it out laughing "Yo ass look good in it anyways" he said smacking the fire from it then walking back into my room.

"What we doing today" I asked him sitting on the bed "I'M going home then to work prolly hang out with Tavion then come back home to you" he said looking through my drawer for clothes. He settled with some denim wash black jeans with a devil looking bear and his force his hair was out today which made me smile he sprayed some cologne on. "Lemme come with you" I said coming to the edge of the bed "10 minutes hurry up" he said then walked out the room making me rush to get ready.