𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

———————————
𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

ᴋᴀꜱɪᴍɪʀ ꜱᴇʟᴍᴀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ

Kasimir walked into the trap with Kumasi behind him they looked like a power couple like the Queen and Slim and soon they will be them. They walked to the back where his office was since he controlled this one and he started looking through the papers making sure all calculations were right.

"This all you do" Masi asked him looking around and touching stuff "Nah I bag stuff sometimes I even go out on the block" he said still looking at the papers. She pushed him away from the desk sitting on his lap looking at the papers herself. "Bae that's wrong" she told him looking over it "what's wrong?" he asked her "This, see y'all .1 go for $5, the eighth go for $10 the quarter go for $15 the half go for $20 an ounce go for $35 and the pound $150 why is Slim paper coming up short he's back selling or ripping you off" she said rewriting the whole paper

"Damn" he said rubbing his hand through his hair "Go out there and Slim I want him in here" he said looking back over the paper still surprised. She came back in sitting on his lap looking at the other papers making sure he didn't get anything wrong. He took his Glock out his drawer and waited for slim to come in.

"What you need that" she asked him looking at it "You already know" he said tapping her thigh letting her know to get up right quick "You gon let me fuck you with it" he asked her "Boy what" she asked him laughing "you gon let me fuck you with it" he said leaning in her face "Boy" she said laughing mushing his head out her face

When he turned around her heard a knock to the door. Kumasi went to go open the door while Kasimir rolled him a blunt "Wassup boss man" Slim said coming in "Where my money "Kas asked him lighting the blunt while Kumasi came and sat back on his lap doing more of his paperwork.

They truly looked made for each other more than they ever had. "What you mean I turned my money in" He said scratching his palm "Don't bother lying I checked you either getting high or keeping money to yourself" Kumasi said looking at him making Kas dick get hard underneath her "Damn ma" Kas said laughing taking more pulls from the blunt "I don't know what this bitch-" before he could finish a bullet hole went through his dome leaving some pieces on the ground. 

Kas picked up the phone calling the clean-up crew to clean this up and send his body to his baby momma so they could have a funeral. "You keep fucking around like that and imma make us 4lifers" Kas said rolling him another blunt "Uht uh boy my cooch is out for business till I'm 18" She told him laughing "Like hell it is, how you gon drop some good ass coochie on me and leave me without it" he asked her "You did fine without it for 16 years you can go for another 3" she said laughing "Tuh that shii mines I meant what I said it's blood behind that shii" he told her all seriousness.