𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

———————————
𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

ᴋᴀꜱɪᴍɪʀ ꜱᴇʟᴍᴀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ

𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Alot happened this past year for Kasimir he turned 16 and as soon as he did, he took over 2 of lance's traps. His moms Konstance got clean they moved out them shitty ass apartments to a nicer ghetto place in a 3 bed 2-bathroom apartment. Kasimir bought himself all the new updated shit his only downfall was that him and Kumasi broke up after he found out she was fuckin with some Syre nigga. He was hurt he had mad feelings for Kumasi to the point he thought it was love but he wasn't gon cry over no female.

"Kas" His momma called from the Kitchen " Wassup" he said coming around the corner looking at his mother who looked healthier now she was still thin, but she gains all her weight back eventually. 
"You ready for work" she asked him looking at the clock seeing it was 7:30 and he had work at 8:00 at the REC center to cover up the money he been making from Lance "but i do got somewhere to be though" he said going to the door sliding on his Nike slides going on the door.

He walked to Kumasi house knowing it wasn't far, to get all his things since he wasn't able to due to him not wanting to see her. He got her door knocking three 2 times before she opened the door and let him in.

"Why you decide now to get your stuff" she asked him, he shrug his shoulders moving pass her going upstairs into her room. "Please Mir I'm sorry" she said crying in front of her door. He looked at her and it hurt him to see her cry how she was. "Come here" he said holding his arms out to her which she gladly come into still sniffling 

He kissed the top of her head just holding her "I'm sorry I promise I am" she said crying he just held her as she cried but he wasn't stupid he wasn't about to forget and forgive so easily this was the girl he wants he though she hurt him he still wanted her.

"Please don't give up on me" she said looking up at me all red in the face "I'm not" he said then kiss her lips and let her go to grab his bag "you just said you wasn't giving up on me" she said from behind him " I know but I can't forget what the fuck you did Kumasi that shit wasn't cool plus you lied to me" he said walking out her room "I know what I did Kasi and I'm sorry but please I love you I swear" She said grabbing him, "Why call out you love me when you did some shii but can't when we good" he scoffed walking out her house leaving a sobbing Kumasi behind.

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫🤍