𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

———————————
𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
After I put Lana to sleep I laid down to give myself a rest because my stitches starts aching. I turned on Scandal and watched Fitz listen to the tape of him and Amanda Tanner.
My phone rang and i seen it was mir so I answered it.

"What you doing baby" he asked smoking a blunt looking sexy "Watching Scandal" I said "You always watching that shii" he said looking off somewhere "Who in there" I asked "Von" he said the Tavon popped up in the camera "Hey sis" he said smiling "Hey" I said getting up about to change my bandages. "You changed your bandages yet?" He asked me "Bout to now" I told him taking the old ones off throwing em in the trash. "Make sure to put that ointment on it" he said getting the blunt back "I got this boy" I said doing it wrapping nice and tight.

"Mmh okay, I'm finna come home though and don't worry about my momma she went out of town" he said getting up walking out his lil office shit "Okay" I said "How was your day honey" he asked me in this white person voice.
"It was fine me and Lana had a chill day..she's not a crybaby" I said looking back still seeing her ass sleep finna wake her up im bored.

"Cause that's my seed we always chill" He said "Boy shut the hell up" I told him rolling my eyes "You still onnat 6 weeks shii" he asked me "Yeah, don't end until December 13" I said

"Decemberrrrr 13thh" he said in a soujia boy voice "Not even that long" i said laughing getting back in the bed "You washed your ass to be laying in my bed" he said "Boy kiss my ass you know I stay washing fuck nigga" I said rolling my head "Igh nie, make me beat your ass" he said "You ain gon do shit" I said going downstairs to cook but taking Lana with me.

"You always take her everywhere" he asked me "Yeah,get paranoid and shii leaving her in the room by herself" I said looking in the freezer to cook.
"What you want to eat" I asked him "Ion know want me to just bring some out to eat" he asked me "No ion wanna eat fast food while I'm breast feeding" I told him "Girl, stop being boujie just eat this damn food" He said pulling into Wendy's "Get me a fo fo fo with a pineapple mango lemonade" I told him "But you don't wanna eat fast food while breast feeding" he said looking at camera with a straight face.

"Can I have 2 fo fo fo one with a pineapple mango lemonade and the other a tropical lemonade" he said into the mic "Is that all" they asked "Yeah" he told him reaching deep in his pocket for his wallet "Why you gotta dig so deep for a damn wallet" I asked him walking back into the room to feed Lana. "Shut up" he said "Your total is $15.08, pull up to the next window" she said "Why the hell it so high" I asked him

"Tax be eating" he said laughing driving to the next window "2 four four fours one medium pineapple mango lemonade and one medium tropical berry lemonade" she asked "Yeah" he told her looking at the camera. Yeahhh cause he know ion play that shii Ill burn his clothes right now. "Your total is $15.08" she said and he handed her a twenty "Keep that change" he said "No give the change back please and thank you" i said knowing i was connected to the car so she could hear me "Here you are sir" she said handing it back and closing the window

"Why you did that" he asked me shaking his head putting the changing in his arm rest "Cause we got a baby she need the change" I said "Here you go" they said passing him his food and he checked it then pulled off "Igh im finna lose service I love you" he said "I love you too forever and always".

😊..𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐠 𝐠𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨?-𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫