𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕

———————————
𝗥𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘇
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
Staring at the pregnancy test in shock I look over to Masi seeing her already looking at me.
"What you wanna do" She asked me
"Tell him privately so we about to head out" I said grabbing the test and sticking them in my pants to where it wasn't noticeable.

"If you need me call me okay" She said
"I definitely will" I said hugging her then kissing Lana cheek.

We walked out the bathroom together and walked downstairs. "Tavon I'm ready to go" I called out going to grab my purse and everything.
"Hollup" He yelled back from the kitchen making me roll my eyes.

"What's going on bitch" Semaji asked me "I'm
pregnant" I mumbled "I knew itttttt" Ashanti said laughing falling back "Stoppp yall know he don't want kids" I said

"Oop bitch better get to flopping" Maji said pulling me up "Y'all are sick leave her alone" Masi said grabbing me.

"Where Neytiri" Ashanti asked looking around "In the kitchen with the boys" Maji said picking up Shawn phone
"Such a hoe" I said patting my head "Damn just beat your brains out" Shawn said coming out the kitchen

"Leave me lone" I said grabbing my purse and keys ready to leave Tavon ass "Tavon I'm leaving" I said walking towards the door .

"I'm coming brah" He said walking around the corner with Kasimir behind him "Igh brah talk to you later" he said and dap him up.
I rolled my eyes and blew kisses at the girls and walked out.

"Why you rushing me" He asked me "Cause we got some to talk about" I said getting in the driver seat "Lemme drive" He said "No" I told him starting the car.

I stared ahead for a few moments before deciding to tell him "I'm pregnant" I said putting the GPS of our hotel in "Huh" He said looking over at me "I'm pregnant" I said following the GPS

"Since when" He asked me "Boy" I looked over at him "I just told Kas ass I wasn't giving you no baby" he said shaking his head.

"It's both our decision but I want to keep it" I said looking at him "Ian killing my seed" He said taking out his phone.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot putting it in park. "I got somewhere to be" He said getting out then coming over to my side "Where you going" I asked him "To the hospital to see somebody" He said passing me my bag "Oh Okay" I gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked away into the hotel to check in.

———————————
𝗧𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
Pulling away from the hotel I made my way to the hospital where they was holding Dee at.
I don't wanna tell Rae everything right now until I find everything out myself but I know this is going to hurt her and I don't want this.

Parking the car, Walking into the hospital I asked the lady for Dee room number.
"Room 506" she said handing me a visitor tag
Walking away to the elevator I stepped onto it pressing 5 hoping this ain't true.

The Ding from the elevator knocked me from my thoughts walking out the elevator down the hall to 506 I walked in seeing Dee laying in the bed smiling sickly at a little boy.

"What's wrong with you" I asked her sitting down in a far chair "Sickle Cells" She said "How did all this come to be" I asked her "I found out I was pregnant after you cut me off and everything I know I basically cheated but I never fucked the dude" she said

I nodded my head rubbing my beard, licking my lips "Call the doctor in here let's do a DNA test if he mines we can co-parent but the minute you get on that bitter baby momma shit starting with me girl and putting me on child support, you already know what I'm going to do" I said leaning back in my chair.

"Okay" She said nodding coughing a bit "What's his name" I asked her as he played on his tablet with his fingers in his mouth "Da'Vontae Tavion Spencer" She said

"If be mines we changing his last name, when his birthday" I asked her "September 26" She said "Ight, where the doctor at let's get this shit over with" I said

She clicked the little nurse button on the side of her bed, 2 minutes a nurse walked in
"We would like to do a DNA test" She told her "Alright you two can come with me" She said

I got up and went to go get Da'Vontae but he already hopped off the bed and started following the lady. I looked for a little minute then I followed them out the room.

She led us down a hallway then into another room "I'm going to swab you guys mouth the results will be back in 2-3 weeks day" The nurse said

"Ight" I picking up Da'Vontae to sit him next to me "Any address I can mail it to" She asked me. Since I was living in Cali for now she can send em to Masi house "Yeah 376 Granger Road" I said and wrote it down then started putting on her gloves.

"Alright say ahhh" She said to Da'Vontae he stared at her blankly then just opened his mouth. She swab both the sides then put them in container then grabbed another and did the same to me.

"Alright you guys are all done" She said smiling. Ain't shot to smile about I praying Raelynn won't leave me. I grab Da'Vontae then walked back to Dee room.
"Ima take him back with me I'll drop him back off tomorrow" I said grabbing his bag and tablet.

"Okay" She said then turned over in her bed I just stared at her then grab his things. "Come on Im not carrying you" I said looking at him then walking out the room.

"Hmm" I said handing him his tablet and stuff "You ugly" he said as he took the stuff.

"Yo momma" I said pressing the button for the elevator.
"I know" He said laughing. I stared at him before bussing out laughing.

I hope Raelynn can accept this.