Chapter 36

———————————
𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
The bell for dismissal ringed made me shoot out my seat and make my way to the car. "Aye lil mama" I heard somebody say I kept walking just wanting to get home to Lana. "Youon here me calling you" I felt somebody arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Umm no and please stop touching me covid" i said moving his arm off me "Just chill" he said laughing I looked at him he was okay looking he wasn't Kasimir.
"You got a nigga" he asked me "Some like that" I said   walking through the gym doors seeing Mir leaning against my car already.

"That him" ole dude asked me "Yeah" I said laughing leaving dude standing there looking stuck. I got near Mir who took my book bag "Who dude" He asked me looking at me with low eyes letting me know he was high as hell.

"I don't know he was just trying to get my number that all" I said handing him the keys "oh" he said opening my door then going over to the driver seat "You didn't drive to school" I asked him " I did i letting somebody borrow my car" he said starting the car up then driving off "Imma buy yo momma a push to start i tired of the key inns ignition" he said "Whatever boy" I said laughing getting on my phone

"When you gon let me fuckkkkk" he said moving his hand towards my thigh "When you act right" I said laughing scrolling through instagram laughing at some quotes. "Mmcht mannn ian fuck nobody in like a month" he said lookin over at me

"Don't you find it crazy once we both started fuckin you went and gained all these bodies and im stuck on one" I looked at em while he sit there looking dumb "Mannn" he said moving his hand off me and turned the radio on. I shrugged my shoulders and continue looking on my phone.

Not even 15 minutes later we was at my house cause of Mir's speeding. I took the keys out the ignition then got out the car so i could unlock the front door and hurry to my daughter. I walked in a house and threw my book bag on the floor then went upstairs to my momma room.

"Hey momma" I said bussing in going straight to Lana "She didn't even miss you" my momma said "Oh shush" I said walking out her room with lana in my hands. I walked into my room and seen Mir laying on the bed.

"When you going home?" I asked him bouncing lana making her smile and laugh at me. "Give me another one" He said coming up behind me kissing on my neck "stop im not having no more kids right now" I said pushing his head he was about to say something but then my momma came in my room.

"Give me Lana we going to visit your grandma and nem" She said grabbing Lana "How you gon take my baby" I said looking at her "Cause Im the momma of you" she said then walked out. I just laughed and got up to close the door behind her.

"Get out my bed with your outside clothes on boy" I said pushing him. "Where my clothes I leave here" He asked me "I don't know look" I said taking my pants and shirt off.

"You know what you be doing to a nigga brah" Mir said groaning "Oh well" I said grabbing my elmo pajamas pants and changing my bra to a sports bra.

"Your body snatching back" Mir said coming up behind me in his wife beater and basketball shorts. "Uht uh move boy i know wha you try do" I said laughing trying to move but he held me tight.

"Let me fuck" he whispered in my ear "Mir no" I said laughing until he put his hand in my pants then in my draws "You gon let me now" he asked moving his fingers more down "Alright now" I said with a shaky voice.

He didn't respond he just plunged his finger into my hole without a warning he started off slow making me moan out his name "Please mir" I moaned grabbing his hand. He added 2 more fingers stretching me even more making me cry out.

He started kissing and leaving hickeys on my neck. I felt my stomach tightened up letting me know i was close "Oh shii faster im almost there" I moaned. Feeling him speed his fingers up making me moan louder. I was on the verge on coming until Mir took his fingers out and licked them then gave me a deep kiss.

"Let me fuck next time" he said then went to lay down having me look stuck. "Come take a nap with me" he said grabbing me laying on the bed with me underneath him.

"I hate you"
"I love you too"