Back to Hogwarts

*disclaimer in first chapter

A few weeks later it was time to go back to school. Everybody was avoiding me because I was not in a good mood.

I had to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow and interact with Potter and Weasley. I sneered at the thought.

I noticed Lucius was at the end of the hall and as soon as I turned the corner he literally sprinted in the other direction. Maybe I had been a little grumpy lately I thought.

I continued down the hall muttering under my breath about how I had to return to those idiots. At the end of the hall there were a set of ornate wooden doors.

Of course being my curious self I opened the doors and went in. I gasped I had finally found the library. It was gigantic and had rows and rows of books.

In the corner it had big and fluffy chairs. For the first time in a few days I smiled. I looked up and down the shelves. Finally I found a book that looked interesting. "The Dark Arts for Beginners" I mumbled when I found it.

I took it off the shelf and sat down in one of the big comfy chairs. After what felt like minutes but must have been hours, a house elf popped in saying it was time for dinner.

I grumbled but put my book down and headed to the dining room. When I got down to the dining room everyone but twins was there and the dark lord.

I sat down by Draco and he got a scared look on his face. I had got back at him and Blaise for that morning.

I had charmed both there rooms to set off an alarm at 5 a.m. It had a timer and it lasted until 9 a.m. Also the charm lasted for a week.

They had learned and haven't commented on my looks in the morning. I smirked at the memory and went back to my food.

After a few minutes the twins walked in. They were getting there dark marks tonight. I frowned and brought back my anger. I wanted the dark mark mark.

Draco seeing my face immediately moved to the other end of the table. I wasn't hungry anymore so I stood up and went back to the library.

I picked up and went back to my book. After a few hours a different house elf from before told me to come to Fred and George's initiation to the ranks.

I nodded and went to my room seeing my death eater robes and mask. I smirked putting them on. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and went towards the room that was holding the meeting.

I walked in and saw the many death eaters. I spotted Draco and went over to him. He was standing next to Blaise I stood next to them and waited for the dark lord to bring out Fred and George.

Right after that thought the dark lord walked out. "Today we are welcoming two new recruits into are ranks. Now some of you may not like our new recruits but that's to bad because they are death eaters and they are with us to fight" he yelled at the end.

Everybody cheered including me. After that Fred and George walked out. there was a huge uproar. "Calm down" the dark lord roared.

Everybody quieted immediately. After that he said some other things and then he said a spell and the dark mark started appearing on there arm.

They gritted there teeth in pain. After they got the mark everyone cheered. I left as soon as everyone was dismissed and headed towards my room.

I changed and laid down in bed. Hogwarts started again tomorrow. Oh how I wished I didn't have to interact with the two I hated most but had to pretend to love.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday it was a hectic day.