Epilogue

13 years later

"THEODORE HURRY UP" I yell up the stairs to my 9 year old son. Arms wrap around my shoulders from behind. "Stop yelling at him" Draco chastises from behind me. "Ya mommy" Cassie, my 4 year old daughter, agrees.

"I feel like I am being ganged up on" I exclaim with a hand to my heart. "Well technically we are the ones who are ganged up on" Draco points out. I roll my eyes "the same reason that I'm as big as a house" I point out. "Well what can I say triplets run in your family" he says. I roll my eyes before turning back to the stairs.

"HURRY UP YOU MOVE AT THE SAME SPEED AS YOUR FATHER" I yell. "I'M HURRYING" he yells back. Stupid family reunions.

When we finally are all ready we floo to the manor. Cassie immediately runs off to find her aunt Hera. Draco was one of those really annoying over protective brothers.

"Hermione" Narcissa yells running in to give me a hug. "Hey mom" I say with a smile. I had been calling her mom for 10 years now.

"AUNTIE MIONE" Annie yells as she runs into the room. She is Fred's youngest child. She is only 5. "Hi Annie" I reply giving her a hug.

I waddle into the living room while Draco follows me. I sit down on the couch with a groan. "There's my favorite pregnant person" Lucius exclaims when he walks in. "What about me" Ginny exclaims from the doorway. "You're my second favorite" he says with a wave of his hand. Ginny rolls her eyes and plops down on the couch.

Ginny and Blaise had 1 other child. His name was Colin and he was 6. They had one more on the way.

Soon everyone files in, including the children. Fred and Tonks had three kids. Annie who was 5 and Grace and George who were 9 year old twins.

Bellatrix and Rudolphus never had any children and were the 'cool' aunt and uncle.

Narcissa and Lucius only had Hera and of course Draco.

Draco and I had Theodore and Cassie with three more on the way. Of course I got stuck with the triplet gene. I was 7 months pregnant and I was having 2 boys and a girl.

We spent the day together like old times. It was these days that I missed my two brothers the most. I could tell Blaise and Fred felt the same.

After awhile I began to get tired so Draco and I started to get ready to go. Ginny and Blaise were leaving too. "Bye sissy" Blaise yells as he leaps into the floo like a ballerina. "I signed up for two kids not three" Ginny sighs as she steps into the floo.

Draco steps through and I send Cassie and Theodore after him. "WAIT DON'T GO" I hear my dad yell. I quickly turn around and give him a hug.

After the battle and a ton of research we managed to make him a potion that will give him emotions. It also restored him to his original look. So he had hair and a nose again.

"Tell everyone I say hi" he says. I agree to it before stepping into the floo and going home.

.............

That's it. Hermione the Deatheater is done with. I can't believe it. I don't know what I'm going to do now. How am I not going to update. I don't know maybe I should do a sequel. How would you guys feel about me doing a sequel about their lives after the war. Let me know. And for the last time thank you guys for reading:-)