Kidnapped

I slowly start to wake up. I pull my arms only to realize there chained to the wall. I struggle when I realize what had happened and why I was here.

I look around to see an empty cell. "DRACO" I scream. "DRACO ARE YOU OK" I scream again. My breathing speeds up when there is no answer. What did they do to my Draco.

"He can't hear you" Kingsley says as he walks into my cell. "If you hurt him I swear to Merlin I will kill you faster than you can blink" I say scathingly.

He sighs and looks me in the eye. "How did this happen, how did you stray so far from what you used to be" he asks sadly. I glare at him with my eyes full of anger.

"I didn't stray I found out that my parents were never imperioused" I sneer. He frowns "who told you that because its not true" he says. "Are you saying my family lied to me" I snap. "That's exactly what I'm saying" he replys.

I lunge toward him but the chains hold me back. "If you don't calm yourself I will have to calm you myself" he snaps breaking his usually calm demeanor.

"You don't scare me" I growl angrily. "I should without you the deatheaters are nothing and will be easy to defeat" he snaps back.

I start to crackle, I guess I've been spending to much time with Bella. "You think that they won't come looking for us. As soon as they find out we're gone they will go ballistic." I say in between crackles.

He glares at me and storms out of the room. Before he goes he turns to me with a sickening smile. "Draco should be coming along soon" he say before walking out of my cell and slamming it shut. Then locking it behind him.

I hear the door open and see Draco pushed in. I gasp at the state he is in. His face is bruised and bloody. His clothes are torn and he looks like he can barely walk.

" I WILL KILL YOU ALL. EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU IS DEAD I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF IF I HAVE TO. BUT KNOW THIS YOU WILL DIE" I scream.

Draco collapses to the floor and crawls over to me. "Why so loud" he mutters. "Im a loud person" I reply. He laughs but I can tell its forced. "I sleepy" he whispers. "Then go to sleep" I reply. He nods and closes his eyes. After a few minutes he falls peacefully asleep.

I stay awake, keeping guard over him. I hear the door open again and I am immediately alert. "He wouldn't give us any information maybe you'll be more helpful" an order member that I don't know says. I am then dragged out of the cell.

2 hours later
I am dragged back to my cell a couple hours later. I feel pain everywhere. They had crucioed me over and over again. But then reverted to the old fashioned way of just punching and kicking me.

They unlocked the door to my cell and threw me in. I fell on the floor and groaned in pain. "Hermione" Draco gasped. He crawled over to me and pulled me into his arms. We fell asleep like that.