Christmas

*Disclaimer in first chapter

I woke up to someone pounding on the door. I had locked it so Blaise couldn't get in like yesterday.

"Hermione" a voice wined "presents". I laughed "really Lucius" I said "your an adult and a deatheater and your whining at my door like a 2 year old".

"Hermione" Rudolphus whined from the door. I couldn't hold it any more. I started laughing so hard tears where rolling down my face. I finally got up and opened my door. I was faced with 2 full grown men who killed people on a daily basis, pouting at my door.

I suddenly smirked "I'm totally telling everyone about this including the dark lord" I told them. They both paled and then looked at me. I knew those looks, they meant run.

I bust past then and ran down the stairs. I heard thundering footsteps behind me and ran faster. I got down to the hallway and saw Draco talking to George. I dove behind them and shushed them with a finger over my lips.

Lucius and Rudolphus ran into the hall. "What did she do" Draco and George said simultaneously. I crossed my arms over my chest. "She threatened us" Lucius said.

"Why" George asked. "That's not important to this conversation" Rudolphus said. "They pouted and whined like 2 year olds because they wanted presents" I said popping up and running down the hall again.

I heard Draco and George start laughing and a 2 loud voices yell "ZABINI" at the top of there lungs. I ran until someone grabbed my arm.

"Why are you running from two of my deatheaters" the dark lord asked. "They were whining and pouting outside my door because they wanted presents" I said smirking "So I threatened to tell everyone and their trying to stop me" I added.

"I think I need faster deatheaters" the dark lord muttered. I burst out laughing. "Can I run before they kill me" I asked. "Sure" he said with a smirk "I'll distract them".

"Ok, thank you sir" I said before once again sprinting down the hall.

Voldemorts P.O.V

"Ok, thank you sir" Hermione said before sprinting down the hall. That girl sure did intrigue me.

But right now I was going to have some fun tormenting my deatheaters. "So a sixteen year old girl is faster than you two" I said when they came around the corner.

The froze and looked up. They automatically paled when they saw me and realized she had already been through.

"Did she..." Lucius trailed off. "Tell me about your...Christmas spirit" I said with a smirk. "Noooo" they both yelled. I laughed "she went that way" I said pointing they way she went.

"Thanks sir" they said before sprinting after her. I could use this in the future I thought before going back to my study.

Hermione P.O.V

I had went into the living ,where we were opening presents, out of breath and panting. All the seats were taken but I wasn't sitting on the floor again.

So I plopped down on Draco's lap. Also they couldn't kill me because Lucius wouldn't kill his own son and Rudolphus wouldn't kill his nephew.

A minute later they walked in also out of breath and glaring at me. I waved and snuggled closer to Draco. They sat on there chairs.

We opened presents. I had gotten a new dark spell book from Bellatrix. A new dress from Narcissa. A book of dark potions from Rudolphus. A new trunk from Lucius. A box of makeup and hair stuff from Tonks. Some pranking stuff from Fred and George. An alarm clock from Blaise. Yes, Blaise got me an alarm clock and for his trouble got a slap in the back of the head.
Finally Draco pulled out his gift. I unwrapped it and saw a little ring box. I opened it and inside was a a promise ring. "I know were young but this is so you know when I say I love you, you know I mean it. It's to promise I will always be there when you need me. And that you are the only girl I ever want to be with" he said.

I jumped into his arms and kissed him. All the sudden I felt someone pushing us apart by are foreheads. "No" Blaise said pointing at us before sitting back down.

I laughed and sat back down and looked around the room. Everyone was laughing and smiling.

Everybody saw the people here as evil murders. Everybody saw them as loveless jerks. But when I looked around the room you wanna know what I saw.

I saw the evil man as the person who took me in when I had nothing. The loveless women as the one who thought of me as her daughter. The insane evil women who taught me a lot. The deatheater man who stopped me from endangering myself. The traitor girl who left her mother to help me. The 2 deserter boys who left there whole family because they felt they were unjust. The uncaring boy who was actually a child at heart. And finally the cold, heartless slytherin who saved me more then once and I loved with all my heart. You want to know what I saw when I looked around the room.

I saw my family.

I think this is my longest chapter yet but its definitely one of my favorite's. If you guys want any of the former chapters in a different persons P.O.V then comment the person and the chapter and il will most likely do it. If i get a lot i might think of doing a different book with just other peoples p.o.vs throughout the chapters. I don't know let me know what you think:-)