Return

Weeks had passed and nothing much had changed. Narcissa was still quiet and was barely seen around the manor. Bella was on mission after mission.

Rudolphus was like Bella and kept going on missions. Draco and Blaise kept to themselves. I missed them terribly. And Fred and George where busy with something.

I mostly stayed in my room and read all the time. I had finished all my books and was heading to the library to get more.

I walked into the library and put my books back where I got them. I walked around trying to find some books I hadn't read yet.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. I turned around and smiled for the first time in weeks.

"Tonks, your back" I exclaim happily. "I am" she replied. I hugged her. After a few seconds I let go and kept looking for books.

"What are you doing" she asked. "Looking for books" I replied going down another aisle of books. I heard her groan "not this again" she muttered. "What do you mean, not this again" I asked confused.

She rolled her eyes "I mean when something happens you bury yourself in books and block everyone out" she said exasperatedly. "I do not" I denied. But then I thought about it, maybe I do.

"Hermione you can't keep everything bottled up inside. Sometimes you need to let it out" she said. And I did. I cried and sobbed and yelled and screamed.
When I was done I was exhausted. I crumpled to the floor and just laid there. I felt Tonks pull my head on to her lap.

"Feel better now" she asked quietly. I nodded, to tired to talk. All the sudden the doors slammed open. Rudolphus stood there wand out. "I heard screaming" he said. "It was Hermione" Tonks said. "Why was she screaming" he asked worriedly. "She's kept all her emotions bottled up and she had to release them" she answered. "Makes sense" he said before leaving again.

"Think you can make it to your room" she asked quietly. I shook my head being honest. She nodded before sending out a patronous. It said to come to the library and it was for whoever got it first.

A few minutes later Fred walked in. "I knew this was going to happen" he stated when he saw me. I raised an eyebrow. "You can't bottle up your feelings" he clarified.

I rolled my eyes and he picked me up. He carried me to my room and laid me on my bed
He kissed my forehead. "Get some rest Mione" he said before walking out of my room. I took his advice and slept peacefully for the first time in weeks.
                   ................
I woke up rested for the first time in a while. I got up slowly and went to take a shower. When I was done I went down to breakfast for the first time in 2 weeks. I opened the door and walked in. I got shocked looks from everyone. I sat down next to Draco and started to eat.

When I finished I looked around the table. Everyone was still staring at me. "What do I have something on my face" I asked impatiently. That broke them from their trance.

"Your eating down here" Blaise said. "Really, I had no idea" I replied sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at me.

Everyone went back to eating and I sat there relaxed. I was about to get up when the door banged open. In the doorway stood Lucius Malfoy.

Narcissa flung herself up and hugged Lucius. Draco not far behind her. I stayed sitting down. This was a family moment. Though I wanted to hug him so bad.

Slowly Narcissa and Draco stood back. Lucius looked at me. He was thinner and he looked tired but his eyes where lit up with happiness.

"Hermione" he said. With that all of my resolve fell away. I jumped up and flung myself into his arms.

I then started slapping him in the back of the head. "How" slap "dare" slap "you" slap "get" slap "caught" slap. "Herm- ow jus- ow" he tried to get out. He grabbed my hands "stop".

"How come your more mad at me for getting caught more than both my wife and son" he asked. "Because I've already lost 2 families, I can't lose another" I replied sadly. "Oh Hermione" Narcissa said. She came over and hugged me and Lucius. "You can't get rid of us that easy" Lucius said.

Draco came over and hugged us too. Then I heard the most dreadful words come out of Blaise's mouth.

"GROUP HUG" he yelled. Before joining our hug. Along with everyone else in the room.