I have 2 brothers!

Blaise sat on his bed and put his head in his hands. "Why didn't she ever tell me" he mutters. "Yes, because she's always reliable in telling you about your sibling" I sneer sarcastically.

"Oh go take your anger out on somebody else" he snaps. I turn around and walk out. I storm to Draco's room to see it empty. I groan and head downstairs.

I finally find him in the library. He sees my expression and puts his book down. "Theo's my triplet" I state bluntly. He falls off his chair and looks up at me from the floor. "What" he yells. I tell him what I found out and he rubs his head.

"Your families a mess" he says pointing at me. "Don't I know" I mutter. He stands up and walks over to me. "Are you ok" he asks sincerely.

"Oh i'm just peachy" I snap "my parents are killed by the people I trusted with my life, I find out they weren't actually my parents. When I do find my real mom she doesn't even want me and then I found out I have a twin brother. Then I almost die from a curse to the stomach and half of my new family gets arrested. Then life goes back to normal for awhile after he comes back, before you almost die. Finally lets not forget I just learned I have a triplet. So yes Draco I am fine" I scream out.

He pulls me into a hug. "Why couldn't I just have a normal life" I whisper. He looks me in the eye "normals no fun" he says. I smile and pull back from his hug. "Im sorry for taking all my anger out on you" I tell him. "It's ok" he answers with a smile.

"Alright I have to go apologize to Blaise" I tell him before running off. When I walk into Blaise's room I see it's destroyed. Pillows are torn, furniture is shattered, clothes are thrown all over the floor and in the middle of the mess ,on the floor, is Blaise.

I run over to him and kneel beside him. "Blaise what happen" I exclaim. "My whole life has been a lie" he whispers brokenly.
I have never seen him like this. He is always so happy and funny. Now he is like this and it kinda scares me.

"Blaise it's going to be ok, I understand what your going through" I tell him. That's when he snaps. He stands up and shoves me against the wall. His eyes are wild.

"NO HERMIONE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. EVERYTHING MY MOM EVER TOLD ME WAS A LIE. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND" he yells. I whimper and his eyes slowly go back to normal.

He stumbles backwards like he was burned. Fred runs into the room and looks around the room. When his eyes land on me his face turns angrier then I had ever seen. He slowly turns to look at Blaise. "You hurt her" he grounds out his voice full of venom.

Blaise doesn't say anything and just looks at the floor. Fred lunges at him and starts punching him. "FRED STOP" I scream. "SOMEONE HELP" I scream again. George runs in and sees whats going on.

He quickly pulls Fred off of Blaise. "Whats going on" George snaps. "He hurt Hermione" Fred growls. George looks at me "I'm fine" I say quickly.

I then remember Blaise. I quickly kneel down beside him and see how he's doing. He's still awake thankfully. "Im so so so sorry Hermione, I know you won't ever forgive me but i didn't mean to hurt you. I just snapped an-" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Its fine" I tell him honestly. I turn to see a still angry Fred. "No punchy the Blaisey" I tell him. I see a slight smile start to show. "Im fine" I tell them again.

Slowly Fred calms down and George lets him go. "What does she mean that she is fine" Draco snaps walking into room "why wouldn't she be fine".

"Hey Draco lets talk in the hall" George says and they walk out. I smile thankfully and look back down at Blaise. "Come on lets get you to bed" I sigh. "Uhhh my bed is kind of non existent" he says looking at me weirdly. "Oh ya" I exclaim and quickly stand up.

I run to my room, grab my wand, and run back. I do a few spells and everything is fixed. I helped Blaise to his bed and he had just laid down when the door burst open. In the door stood a very angry Draco. "No punchy the Blaisey" I repeat.

He falters long enough for George to grab him and restrain him. Finally everyone is calmed down enough for us to go back to out rooms.

But not before I put a not on Blaise's door that said "no punchy the Blaisey".

................

841 words that has to be the longest chapter yet. And you got to see the more protective side of Fred. Ok so 2 things.

1. Please go join my Harry Potter book club.

2. My cover contest ends on November 1st

Thank you for reading:-)