Prolouge ll

De'Nasia Moore ⬇️⬇️

I'm sitting in class right now , irritated as fuck this teacher talk to much and I'm hungry as fuck , this third block time moving slow as fuck right now , I sighed laying my head on the desk trying to tune her out but it wasn't working

I'm sitting in class right now , irritated as fuck this teacher talk to much and I'm hungry as fuck , this third block time moving slow as fuck right now , I sighed laying my head on the desk trying to tune her out but it wasn't working .

Um De'Nasia is there a problem ? My teacher Mrs.T asked with a raised eyebrow , I rolled my eyes and laid my head back on the desk .

I just started talking without introducing my self how rude of me , anyways I'm De'Nasia Moore , 16 years old and in 11th grade I can officially consider myself a senior since it's a week left of school I started this school at the beginning of my junior year , I have an anger issue and I don't take disrespect lightly so I was kicked out of my old high school at the end of the year . I am now attending Memorial High School it's not as bad as my old school. I don't have any friends cause I don't believe in that type of bullshit , I believe in my sister being my only friend speaking of my sister  Keh'Lani is my older sister , and the only family I have we never met our dad and mom never took us around her side of the family .
It's always been Lani and I , which is perfectly fine with me I'm not into socializing with a lot of people I stay to myself cause I know how reckless I can be .

**** 10 minutes later ****
The bell finally rung and I was on my way to lunch , when Chyna the school bully bumped into me with her little puppy's right behind her laughing , I turned around and rolled my eyes " That's strike 1 bitch please don't make it to 3 cause I'll really show you who the bully is " I walked into the cafeteria taking out my money to buy some snacks cause I never eat school lunch . When I first came here  Chyna was coo but then her boyfriend started liking me and always flirting so she felt some type of way I never payed her no attention cause I didn't even entertain him , but when you fine like me you automatically intimidate a bitch I guess , lunch lasted 30 minutes and it felt so long since I left my head phones at home . Two more blocks and it's time to go .

I was praying Lani came and got me early cause I really wasn't in the mood for Mr.Rum fat ass , you can't eat , sleep , talk or breathe the wrong fucking way in his class . It was almost time for 5th block and I texted Lani

Me : You still gone pick me up early ? 👀 Lord knows I'm not tryna go to Mr.Rum fat ass class
Sista💜💉 : I just got out of class , you ready now ? & stop all that damn cussing 🙄
Me: Yes please , & hurry up 🥴
Sista💜💉: dont rush me , & go get your work .
Me: yes ma'am but text me when you're here cause I'll be hiding in the bathroom
Sista💜💉: girl you so extra but okay on the way now
Me : okay , getting my work now 😁😁
                                                        Read at : 12:40pm

I grabbed my work from my last two block teachers and told them my sister was here to pick me up , I walked to the bathroom and waited till Lani let me know when she was here , I was sitting in there bored so I decided to start on the work which was just some study guides since we take finals tomorrow to determine whether we pass or repeat some I'm study these study guides shit I might even cheat a lil bit I'm ready to be done with school ...

1:05pm
Sista💜💉: I'm here , come to the office before they call your class stupid
Me: 🙄 that secretary so annoying on my momma , but here I come right now . 
                               Read : 1:08pm
I walked into the office as Lani was signing me out , we walked out the school and I decided to tell her about Chyna just so she won't be mad when I beat the bitch up .

So this girl mad because her boyfriend was all in my face now the bitch keep picking with me , she just don't know I'll beat her ass . I'm just warning your because I told her she had 3 strikes today she earned 1 and it's 2 more after the third strike I'm whooping her ass so let's just pray she don't try me this last week of school I smiled and Lani rolled her eyes , girl as long as she don't put her hands on you she can talk all she won't it's a free country lil girl . I rolled my eyes cause I knew she would say sum like that . She acting like she so good but in reality I get my ways exactly from her . I tuned her out and turned up the radio rapping to NBA YOUNGBOY
" Just talked to Kacey through a iPhone, I coulda cried
I knew that look up in yo' eyes
Ain't talk to moms up in so long, some shit ain't right
Just gotta keep my head high
Just left backstage with a bag full of cash
More diamonds in the sack
I'm a lil' nigga, I ain't stuntin' for nobody
I been seemin' not to try when I rap
My girl say I passed
Fuck it, bae, I'm tryna put this 30 on somebody"

we both rapped along to the song , eventually we pulled up to the gun range and I was happy this is where I let off most of my anger , or emotions I can't wait to turn 18 and get my gun license . We spent a hour at the gun range then we went to the nail salon got opposite colors from eachother . Lani got white on her nails so I got white on my toes , I got yellow on my nails and Lani got yellow on her toes .
" what you wanna eat ? Cause ion feel like cooking " Lani said
It don't matter let's get sum chicken from that soul food place . We picked up our food and headed back home .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕