38

9:45 pm ..
@theclub ..

Lani walked around the crowded line with Mila behind her tryna keep up , since her name was on the list she never waited in line .

One of the reasons she never waited was because the lines be too long and because all the good VIP sections would be used .

"KehLani , I'm on the list " She told the security at the door .

He looked her up and down before licking his lip .

" Damn " He whistled lowly staring at her in lust .

Lani smirked before turning around for he can get a full view of her body .

He was cute she could admit that but he just wasn't JayCee .

" Is my name not on the list?" She asked laughing at him since he was staring at her with lust.

" Is her name on the list? " Jamila asked snapping him out of his daze .

" yeah , come through " He says sliding out the way letting them through .

They walked in and he grabbed Lani arm lightly .

" You really is beautiful , can I get yo digits?" He says

Lani smirked

" well thank you , but I don't know catch me at the end of the night " She blew him a kiss before walking away laughing at him .

" Let's get a drink " Mila says pulling Lani to the bar.

" damn , hello gorgeous " The bartender flirted with the both of them .

Lani and Mila smiled at eachother  if they flirted back with him then he wouldn't iD them so that's exactly what they did .

" Hello , you don't look to bad yourself " Mila says batting her eyelashes .

Lani smiled at him showing her pearly white teeth

Lani smiled at him showing her pearly white teeth .