40

Continuous from last chapter ..

Nah bitch , you wasn't in the corner when you was in my bed " Lani says pulling the girl up .

ZAMRIA?" Lani screamed pushing her down and stomping her .

" Y'all *PUNCH* really PUNCH got PUNCH me PUNCH fucked PUNCH up " Lani sent blow after blow toward Zamira.

JayCee finally hopped up pulling her off the girl before she killed her .

Lani swung towards him since he kept wanting to be captain save a hoe .

" CALM THE FUCK DOWN" He yelled making Lani and Z jump from the base in his voice

" CALM THE FUCK DOWN" He yelled making Lani and Z jump from the base in his voice .

" What the fuck was you doing in MY bed?" Lani turned towards Zamira but she was glaring JayCee from the side of her eye .

Lani knew he was lying everytime he got caught he acted confused , he knew exactly how she got in the bed but she was never suppose to fall asleep and neither was she .

JayCee did a lot of dirt like fucking with Leah but he would never disrespect Lani by fucking a bitch in they bed so he was really concerned on how he let this bitch fall asleep in the bed and on top of that he got caught .

" What else do you do in a bed ? " Z rolled her eyes

"Fuck and sleep what the fuck type of question was that " Zamira says being sarcastic

"Fuck and sleep what the fuck type of question was that " Zamira says being sarcastic .

Lani laughed , she couldn't believe this shit the level of disrespect was beyond her she would never disrespect jay the way he constantly disrespect her .

" I would beat the fuck out of you but I'm not , at the end of the day you don't owe me shit HE do " she pointed her fingers in Zamira face