44 ( Part2)

* I forgot what date I was on in this book so we just gone say September!*

Yes they had the babby! 😙

Continue reading below ⬇️⬇️

DaKairi Tobias Moore , Born on 09/15/17💙🥱

2 months forward

11/15/2017

The flight had just landed and everybody was just waking up from the long ass flight majority of the family was in Cambridge Massachusetts visiting Nae .

The parents stayed back , plus the baby so they was hoping to go out to a couple of clubs

Lani was excited she haven't saw her sister in so long , Mila was doing better and healthier plus DeAsia wasn't pregnant anymore , the turn up was bout to be exclusive

"I'm hungry then a motherfucker " Jue says rubbing his stomach .

"Let's get something to eat before we go see Nae everybody know her ass can't cook" De laughed

Jass shook her head

" No , I don't feel right we need to go see her like now , she's been acting real distant and weird lately and when we was on FaceTime she had a bruise on her cheek and when I pointed it out she hung up real fast "

De eyes turned dark and it was like everything moved in slow motion , every time he tried to FaceTime Nae she would say she was either in class or working

Now it was adding up , this nigga she never show nobody had to be putting his hands on her or something .

They loaded up into the lyft and the whole ride was silent , it was like everybody joy was taking away from them and they was all thinking .

Jass told Lexi they was coming but it was suppose to be a surprise.

Unfortunately Alexis is in class and she had to give them the address without any knowledge of what was going down right now .

On the other hand

But you see Nae didn't know her family was going to surprise her and pop up at her house unexpectedly but they did and lord knows she was afraid of what was about to go down ..