42

Continue from before..

For the FIRST time the gang was caught lacking , the imaginary beef came out of nowhere they didn't even know who could have possibly shot up the gender reveal.

The shooting stopped and Lani looked up seeing Kalib on top of her as an shield .

She looked to the side of her and instantly her heart sunk she couldn't believe her eyes

"LANII HEL-P-P M-M-ME "

Lani hopped up running towards Mila seeing where she was hit at so she could apply pressure to the wound but she was hit twice and blood was coming from everywhere .

"Stay with me Jamila , I've gotta get you some help" Lani says crying

"Kalib , somebody please help me " She screamed lifting Mila lifeless body from the ground .

Lani ran with Jamila in her hand and Kalib right behind they put her in the backseat of her car and skirted out of the parking lot .

She ran all the lights and every stop sign there was , she didn't wait around for nobody she kept driving , she caused many minor accidents and as bad as she wanted to stop she didn't .

Lani saying her heart was broke was an understatement .

Finally , they arrived at the hospital without even putting the car in park Lani jumped out running inside .

"Please help me , my cousin she's been shot " Lani cried falling to the floor .

Nurses was running wild , trying to get outside .

Jamila was rushed to immediate surgery since she had been loosing so much blood , chances of her living was very slim .

Lani phone was flooding with calls , mostly family trying to see what hospital they were at .

As bad as she wanted to answer she couldn't , her hands where shaking bad and her tears wouldn't stop coming .

Kalib parked the car and ran into the hospital , he wasn't good with emotions but he was willing to try .

Lani lifted herself from the floor and sucked her tears up , she needed to calm down and atleast inform everybody what hospital they were at .

Lani walked towards the waiting room and sat in a chair she held her breathe and counted silently to ten and back down to zero.

As long as nobody asked her if she was okay the tears wouldn't come out! She seen Kalib walking towards her and waved him over .

Kalib quickly came over and sat next to her , like I mentioned before he wasn't good with emotions so he didn't say a word .

Lani held her head against the wall and clinched her eyes tightly , she couldn't believe this it was like they second home was a hospital.

"I'm not really good with emotions , sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable " Kalib whispered

Lani chuckled "no actually I feel secure since you've came in , I'm okay "