29

Continue from last chapter..

Nae looked over seeing if Asia was gone check the test but she didn't she pulled her legs up to her chest and silently cried she didn't want to be pregnant at least not now .

Nae grabbed the test looking at it

" Asia it says " ........

" You is pregnant " Nae smiled wide as Asia cried harder

" I'm gonna be an aunt sissss" Nae yelled before going over to soothe asia .

" Calm down Asia , sometimes them test be inaccurate let's make an doctors appointment and I'll go with you . "

" If you happen to be pregnant , I'll tell De with you and everybody else I'm be around to help you out but crying doesn't solve nothing "

" I don't want to be a young mom " Asia wiped the tears off her face before climbing to her feet grabbing the test as she squeezed it in her hand .

" Life happens sometimes things don't turn out how you want them too , but you knew the consequences of fucking like a rabbit with no guaranteed protection suck it thefuck up , you being 20 something don't make you less of a mother than a 35 or older woman" Mila appeared in the door way scaring Nae and Asia

" Give me my damn key back , you can't be popping up like that you scared the shit out of me " Asia narrowed her eyes at Jamila who stood in the doorway smiling .

" Fuck no , I be coming over stealing all the snacks when you at De house " Mila laughed before grabbing the test out of Asia hand

" I'm gonna be an auntieee , i can't wait to shop for my little baby hopefully it's a girl "

Asia rolled her eyes before walking out the room to retrieve her cell phone and make an appointment with her real doctor before telling De'Maris anything .

Mila words kept replaying in Asia head even though it didn't make the situation better she still need to take responsibility for her actions .

4 days laterrrr ...

Lani was finally able to leave the hospital but she had to go through therapy to fully get her walk back and exercise more to keep her muscles in place and functioning right .

" I'm so happy you coming home , I been so bored " Mila shouted cheesing hard .

" I'm happy too , I gotta fill you in on the tea sisss" Lani winked at Jamila before signing her release papers and handing them back .

" Bitch what type of tea could you possible have from the hospital?" Mila laughed but she was serious

Lani narrowed her eyes at Mila

" Since you being funny , I'm not telling you "

" Thanks jerzy , you coming over tonight?" Mila asked
nurse jerzy ignoring Lani cause she was gone tell her anyway .

𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒: 𝖑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara