2

Nae POV

I don't even remember what happen all I remember is Lani being snatch out the car by some man and a rag go over my race I screamed her name but blacked out the used some type of spray to knock me out . I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a big man coming to approach me I tried to back up but I couldn't move " what the fuck " I whispered to myself I look down I was tied to a chair with metal chains .

I kept asking myself was this a bad dream I knew it wasn't though I just couldn't face the fact this man kidnapped me and threw me in a room I closed my eyes trying to fight back the tears what the hell is going on , I'm gonna ask you and question and god forbid you don't lie to me little girl . I must have put up a fight cause my eye was swelling and I couldn't feel my lips as if I was beat with a poll or something .

Tears formed from my eyes as he began walking closer to me I wanted to scream for help so bad but he smirked and said "Don't even think about it no one can hear you through these sound proof walls so scream all you want bitch" ... "
WHERE TF IS YOUR MOTHER " the man asked I looked shocked I stuttered i don't know ... I haven't seen her in years . I felt his first connect with the left side of my face and I just dropped my head down low as the tears flowed down my cheek what the hell is going on . I was picked up and walked down a long hallway a door opened and I was pushed in looking up was Lani I didn't want her to see my face so I dropped my head down .

I heard her calling my name but I ignored her I just sat there crying I need to get out of here . This is making my anger trigger and I can't even think straight right now .

Omniscient
It's been 2 long days since Lani and Nae been kidnapped and they're slowly but surely loosing hope , everyday it's the same thing they ask them questions that they don't have the answer to which result and them getting beat worse and worse .

Lani laid on the floor as tears streamed down her face , she need badly to come up with a plan but nothing is working , they only been out the room to use the bathroom , one at a time so they won't escape or try anything . The door opened and in walked Cj , he looked scared he held up a gun to Nae and my eyes went wide , cj wha- are you doin-g ? I asked him are you crazy trying to shoot my sister , before he could speak I kissed him , he dropped the gun and Nae grabbed it quickly before he could react I pushed him on the floor and Nae shot him .

I snatched the keys from his pocket and unlocked my hands looking around the room we needed at least one more gun , the door opened and a man walked in Nae shot him and I grabbed the two guns he had on his hip . Nae cover me we gotta find an exit , wait check the clip on them she said. They full come on , trade me one because I used two of these bullets already I handed her a gun and the door flew open in walked two mans I shot one and Nae shot the other one .

" Let's move now , we just killed 4 people they gone be rushing in anytime now , we opened the door and ran down the hallway this felt like the longest hallway of my life we finally reached a door but we could hear talking on the other side . Shit I said how tf we suppose to get over there if we don't know how many over there , let's just go in shooting Nae suggested I laughed girl are you tryna die . Don't be stupid Lani they in there laughing having a good time they lacking right now , 1 2 3 we pushed through the door and started shooting , shots was coming back but we was ducking them .

Bodies was dropping and I was grabbing more guns Nae come on , the door flew open and we ran out together , we was somewhere in the woods shots kept firing but we was still running Nae fell and I started dragging her she hopped back up and we was running through the woods I was tired but I didn't stop running eventually we was so far away we couldn't hear the shots nomore but we kept running we came to a clear road and a car was coming I hopped in front of it and aimed my gun at the old lady .

" I don't want to hurt you so please help us " baby lower your gun but get in the car what's going on ? What happened to your face baby ? " Nae was in the back seat still crying , we got kidnapped and beat something about our mom it's a long story please just take us to the hospital or something I said as tears streamed down my face .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕