26

5hours laterr ..

They still have yet to hear anything else from the doctors every sine Leila threaten to blow the place up if lani didn't make it , just as Jax was about to get up and ask why they haven't heard anything the doctor came out with her head hung low .

"Family of Keh'Lani Moore " she shouted making everybody get up and run too her .

" We were able to remove both bullets from her one inside her stomach and the other just an inch from her heart , unfortunately she is in a coma and it's very severe we have her hooked on two breathing machines and if she makes it through the night it'll be a miracle . "

Nae closed her eyes tightly trying to stop the tears that just won't seem to stop flowing
" Can we see her please " Nae spoke

" Yes actually you can , take the elevator to the 3rd floor room 315 " The doctor sent them a warming smile before walking away

Mila , duece and Ace was the first to the elevator obviously thirsty to see Lani and JayCee wasn't too fun of them being there but right now wasn't the time or place to address it so he kept his cool as they all slid on the elevator .

" I don't think I ever met y'all before who are y'all? " Jass asked ace and duece

Duece chuckled tapping Mila to introduce them since he didn't know what to say .

" Oh my fault everybody this is ace , lani bestfriend and duece my bestfriend who is also ace cousin " Mila said

Racks and JayCee scoffed at the same time making Mila narrow her eyes at them and mouth
" don't start "

Jue chuckled at all the tension in the elevator just then the elevator beeped letting them off as they headed to Lani room everybody was silent probably trying to gather their thoughts before entering the room .

Ace wasted no time rushing inside the room even though lani wasn't his girlfriend she meant a lot to him and they developed a close bond in the past month and he couldn't picture his life without her for some reason she kept his head on right and always steered him in the right direction without her he would be running wild like a chicken with no head basically .

" bestieee bestiee " he leaned down whispering in her ear hoping she could hear him.

ace didn't really cry but seeing lani in that position brought a lot of emotions to him as a solid tear slipped out he quickly wiped it away stepping back from the bed