49

Disclaimer :  This is way shorter than what I usually write but I just wanted to update , anyways!

Enjoy hoes 🥳

Omniscient

Two weeks later ..

DeAsia rocked back and forth as she breastfed DaKairi , she wasn't sure if it was her own guilty conscious eating her alive or if her heart was slowly breaking .

Lately she haven't say a word to anybody , her phone sat near her on the night stand and whenever it rung she didn't pick it up .

De would come and go as he please most of the time he was out all night , De'Asia wanted to leave but then where would she go? Who would she count on to help her?

DeAsia knew if she went back home her family would judge her and Interrogate her on how she should of listened and aborted the baby .

A tear rolled down her face but she quickly wiped it as she burped her son .

"I love you so much , I'm so sorry" Asia cried as she hugged the baby ..

Even though he didn't understand she still felt like she owed this apology to him ..

"I'm so glad I have you , if nobody is going to love me you will forever" She smiled at her baby

DaKairi was now two months and he was growing bigger every day and De'Asia enjoyed these moments .

The more De'Asia looked at Kairi the more tears that slipped from her eye lids .

"I'm so sorry"

DeAsia kept apologizing to the baby , she bought him into an unhealthy environment, mentally she wasn't stable enough to raise a baby , her relationship was literally holding on two strings and everyday in her family had something negative to say .

Sometimes , she just wished she could get away pack her things with her baby and just go ..

"I c-can't stay here , it's unhealthy baby we have to go" she says as she laid him on the bed .

DeAsia grabbed both of her suitcases and began packing EVERYTHING! She took all her clothes and threw them in the suitcase once she was finished she entered Kairi room and began to do the same .

Tears rolled down her face , all these years down the drain .

One thing about her was she was ok with a tiny bit of cheating because they was young and they were still growing it's one thing to cheat but it's ANOTHER to even fuck the other girl raw ... that was beyond embarrassing for her ...

Once she packed everything she slipped on Kairi some clothes and strapped him in his car seat , she loaded all her things into the car and pulled out the driveway .

It began to rain , real hard but she kept driving , tears rolled down her cheek as she stopped at the red light ..