5

Nae POV
I was sitting on the couch trying to process everything that just happened in my head , damn my mom lied to us or whole life growing up . I wonder if she actually did know who our dad was but just refuse to tell me . It so much shit going on right now I feel like my head might explode at any second now , I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard yelling I jumped up and ran to the front door . I couldn't believe my damn eyes she stood there not saying nothing just tears coming down her face . My eyes got bigger and my heart dropped
Mom ? Wow you are real fucking pathetic I hope you didn't come here and actually think you would leave alive . I raised my gun taking it off safety ready to shoot her till Ms.Alaina said " Nae baby lower that gun let's all talk first . "

What is there to talk about ? She's ruined my life as a child and growing up my life has been a living hell because of her she don't deserve to walk this earth like she did nothing wrong . " I never said I didn't do anything wrong and no child of mines is gone disrespect me I don't give af about that gun in your hand little girl so watch your mouth , before I whoop yo ass " Danielle said , who's your child ? And don't talk to my sister like that Danielle you not gone whoop nobody ass , Lani stepped in .
At this point I was tying my hair up cause I was finna give this hoe the best ass whooping of her damn life .

Gi- before she could even get her words out my fist connected to the right side of her face she came at me this bitch was throwing some powerful punches till I swing her to the floor I got on top of her and just kept punching and punching I blacked out I couldn't see nothing or hear nothing all my anger was being released right on her unfit worthless ass , I was thrown off her and held down . I noticed Lani holding me back as my fist was balled up and I was tightly squeezing it , girl calm yo ass down you've done enough damage go upstairs and cool off . Bitch I'm gone kill you I swear I am I screamed as I stomped up the stairs right now my blood was boiling and I couldn't even think straight . I've been waiting all my life to do this but I didn't do enough damage I wanted to fight the bitch again .
** 30 minutes later **

I came down stairs now I was calm and ready to talk the least I could do is hear the bitch out before I kill her cause she's gonna die rather she wants to or not . I walked in the kitchen , lani was sitting at the bar stool Danielle was sitting in a car getting her face fixed up by Ms.Alaina I let out a soft chuckle and sat next to Keh'Lani . I'm ready to talk now guys I said with a wide grin on my face , Danielle looked up and rolled her eyes " What was that I hear you wanna go round two ? I stood up " Lani yanked me back down and laughed girl sit yo ass down I rolled my eyes as silence filled the room , the tension in the air was thick af .

Ms.Alaina finally spoke up " Danielle why did you lie ? and everybody turned their head to Danielle
" well since you asked I'll deliver truth is I wasn't ready to be no fucking mother , I was still young so when I got pregnant with her she pointed towards Lani kam forced me to keep her so after I had her I ran away with her , waited 3 years and rekindled things with him and we conceived that devil child over there she pointed towards me and my nose flared .

" Stop with all that smart mouth bad talking these kids Danielle what the fuck is wrong with you ? " She rolled her eyes let me finish saying what I got to say , I've took care of them for 14 years and 11 years after that I had to live my life so I left , I didn't plan on coming back at least I kept the rent payed , food on the table and clothes on their back they should be fucking grateful . Alaina smacked her so hard they probably heard it next door from us , before they could argue back and forth there was hard knocking on the door I ran to the front room changing the channel to the camera channel and stood on the porch was three masked man wearing all black .

" Shit they're here , they found us what do we do ? I panicked who's here ? Danielle jumped up threee masked man are standing on the front porch . Damn can y'all shoot a gun ? Ms. Alaina asked " yes we can we all said in unison . Follow me then and hurry up we ran up the stairs into her bed room and she started pulling out loads of guns " load up cause it's about to get ugly in here " soon as she said that the door was broken down and man in mask started coming in running everywhere , Nae cover me Keh'Lani and Danielle cover eachother meet out in the backyard in exactly 30 minutes we gotta take out at least half of them Ms.Alaina said .

We split up after I gave Lani a long hug , I love you no matter what happens just know I loved you more of a mom then a sister I pulled away and ran behind Ms.Alania the best thing about these guns was they had silencers bodies was dropping like flys and these man had no clue they have just entered a war zone and nobody was making it out alive except us .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕