7

*1 year later *
    KehLani POV
It's been a year since everything happened . I
decided Houston wasn't for me and Nae anymore so we moved to Los Angeles California, a lot has happened in the past year and I no longer speak with my mother yeah I love her a lot and always will but I can't rebuild a bond with her we bump heads every time , this bitch even took me to court for a custody battle with Nae & that's when I really knew i couldn't rekindle shit with her , but my grandmother ? We grew very close and I love her dearly her and my "mother" decided to move New York so when holidays come around we usually fly out there to visit .

I am currently on my last few weeks of college and I graduate soon , Nae is a senior now and she graduates soon , she's is currently at school and I am grocery shopping I was so caught up into my phone I bumped into someone without paying attention I looked up and saw a fine ass man instead of helping me he was laughing " ain't shit funny , yo rude ass could have helped me up " Damn , my bad yo lil ass just fell hard af " he helped me up and I snatched away and kept walking .

I had everything in the cart and i was now standing in line getting my stuff rung up when I heard a voice behind me " we meet again huh?" I turned around and saw the man from earlier when I fell " yeah I guess so I said rolling my eyes turning back around " what's your name ? He asked I ignored him and walked out just as I was putting my last bag in the trunk he happened to be park right on side of me soon as was finna hop in the car he lighty grabbed my arm , " your name babygirl I didn't get it ?" Don't touch me , what the hell is yo problem and it's Erica i said lying . "

Damn Erica why you so rude but can I get yo number I must admit you fine af I smirked & laughed uh what's your name again ? My name Jaycee but you can call me Jay he said winking . I rolled my eyes and said look at jaycee " if I see you again maybe you can get my number but I don't give my numbers to strangers " it's a bet baby girl I be every where you gone see me he said winking I scoffed & hopped in my car to drive off it was currently 10:30 am and I gotta class at 12:00 for my finals I was nervous as hell but I got this . 15 min laters I pulled up to our gated community and pushed the code for the gate to open .

I took the groceries out and Nae car was out front I unlocked the door and screamed her name wondering what she was doing home from school so early she had got her license down in New York and our grandma bought both of us a car Nae had a 2019  Hyundai Sonata and I got a 2019 G-Wagon . She came downstairs and I asked her " what are you doing home early?" I started my period in school and I ain't have pads so I came home to shower , eat then I'm going back she stated. " oh well before you leave help me bring the groceries in and put them up " I stated she rolled her eyes and went back up the stairs
" bitch " I said ..

Nae POV
Hey guys it's been a year since the worst night of my life sometimes I have nightmares others times I'm paranoid. I really left school because Danielle is in Cali & she wants to see me , her and Lani relationship has been super rocky but I ended up forgiving her but I didn't want to live with her and leave my sister all alone in LA by herself so I picked her ofc .

**** 30 minutes later ******
I pulled up to the airport to pick my mother up and she decided that she was going to stay in a hotel so we dropped her bags off and we went to get something to eat . We pulled up at Bob Evans and a waiter came to take our order " Hello , my name is Chrissy and I'll be serving you guys today can I start you off with anything to drink ?" I'll uh have a strawberry lemonade I said and what about you Ma'am she asked my mother " let me get a water for now please " okay coming right up I'll be right back to take your orders."

Chrissy came back with our drinks and we ordered our food . While waiting for the food my mother had an uneasy look on her face which worried me so I sent my location to Lani and told her I'll explain later but pull up here and wait outside when her finals where over . " so what brings you to Cali Danielle ? " I asked her and she just stared at me " I uh uh I just wanted to see you " she stuttered . " Stop beating around the bush why are you really here ?" Uh marky is back and I ju- I didn't hear anything else she said all I heard was Marky back and I jumped up " what do you mean he's back? " I asked how long has he been back and you just now saying something are you serious I asked? " baby sit down and let me explain " she said .

I sat down but my adrenaline was pumping full speed and my mind was racing I was so scared . " I need you and Lani to come to New York for a little while till I find out exactly where he is I don't think he knows where you two are but I can't take a risk so please" Nae couldn't even speak she sat there processing everything her mother said and couldn't even speak they quickly packed up and left  . Nae called Lani constantly but got no answer 20 minutes passed by and Lani called her back " Lani please come home now I need to tell you what Danielle told me she is in LA but for some odd reason she wanted to stay at a hotel I don't know what's going on but I need you to meet me back home now.

" Nae calm down I just left class taking my finals , I should be pulling up at home soon , meet me there drive careful love you "
"Love you too , okay bye just please hurry "
I arrived at home and Lani car was already in the drive way I quickly pulled in and ran towards the door  "LANI " I screamed , " I'm in the kitchen girl stop screaming like that " I instantly ran into her and hugged her " uh Nae what's going on ? Why is Danielle in Cali and why are you crying " I couldn't get the words out I was crying so hard " He he he's back Lani and we have to go I finally uttered the words out .  " Calm down who's back ?" Marky , it's marky he's back and he's going to get us .

Soon as I said that we heard a Big Bang on the door Lani ran upstairs and grabbed her gun she handed me one and I walked behind her , she checked the peek hole but didn't see any one , the slowly unlocked the door and a card sat there that's read in big bold words " YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE . " Lani slammed the door shut and her eyes started to fill with rage you've got to be fucking kidding me , she has something to do with this I know she does all of a sudden she shows up here and he has our address ? How else would he know where we live , Lani ranted on and on thinking out loud to her self .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕