33

Let me make this clear, unfortunately I did skip the funeral because I could not write it , the words wouldn't flow clearly and the vision was a blur I didn't want to force it and it be lame so I did skip it , I will talk about little parts of it in the next update down below ⬇️⬇️ , I'm sorry and thanks for those who understand!

3 months forward catch up ..

It's been 4 months since ace died and sometimes Lani have her moments but she's getting better JayCee has been by her side the whole time and when she needs her space he's willing to give her it .

Lani and Mila relationship has come back together and is as solid as can be!

After the funeral Duece decided LA wasn't for him nomore he wanted out , he wanted better so he moved to Atlanta, Georgia where he had a lil bit of friends he didn't really associate with them but he wanted to be free from the stress , he didn't want to be in LA nomore so he left... He keeps in contact with Mila all the time but rarely Lani months later and she felt like he still haven't forgave her , she think he still blames her and that was something Lani wasn't willing to put up with so she cut all ties .

Asia is now three months pregnant almost four.  After her talk with Leila she still wanted to go through with her plans but after she went to the clinic she couldn't get rid of the baby for some reason she ran back out .

Nae is leaving for college soon because she wants to further her career unfortunately she won't be staying in LA she will actually be traveling to Harvard University down in Cambridge Massachusetts. She promises to travel home on holidays and every break she gets but who knows how her life will get when she moves away .

Mila and Racks still off and on but he has become committed to just her but sometimes bad habits push them away and he fucks up! Right now they are actually off because he cheated and got caught . Mila really wants to leave him but when you become emotionally attached it's never easier said than rather done , so she sticks around .

It's not like racks constantly cheats he messed up one time but Mila decided they needed a break and it's been 1 month .

Kam and Leila still going strong about to conceive another baby the way they been fucking like they still young .

Jerzy and Kam is still going strong he's actually thinking about proposing to her .

Jass is distant with her family because she has a lot going on and she tries not to show it .
Nae and her are still close but after they fall off they not as close as they use to be .

Jass applied at Harvard but unfortunately she didn't get in and she wasn't mad she was actually okay with that because in all reality she didn't want to move away from her father just yet .
This is a little sum it up of what happened in the last four months ⬆️⬆️

Omniscient..

Lani rummaged through her clothes trying to find something to wear for the mall ...

Counseling was good and it was really lifting her spirit every since ace died little things would hit her the most , she become vulnerable and was willing to accept anything but not anymore , since counseling she was back to her normal self .