34

continue from last chapter ..

" Is yo cycle coming , why you keep crying " Racks asked sitting up

" I missed my period , I-I-I think I'm pregnant that's why I been so emotional and I'm scared to take a test because if it's true you might walk out on
me . "

" Did you buy the test?" racks asked

" yes , they in my purse "

" Get up and take them " He demanded .

Mila got up and grabbed her purse

Mila was praying her period was just late cause she was not ready to be a mother just yet ....

Racks was silently praying he wasn't about to be a father , he didn't know how to be a dad and that was his worse fear , bringing a child into this world that he didn't know how to love properly ...

Mila walked into the bathroom unboxing the test as she sat down to pee in a cup , she was nervous as hell and honestly she was scared .

She hasn't ready to be a mom , she wasn't financially stable or in a position for a child ..

Racks held his hands in his hand waiting for Jamila to come out the bathroom , if she was pregnant he wasn't gone try his back or walk away from his child but he was praying she wasn't pregnant at all ...

Mila walked out the bathroom and racks quickly looked up

" We have to wait 3 to 5 minutes for the results to come back" Mila sighed sitting at the edge of the bed .

Racks just nodded , he didn't have anything to say .

The timer on Jamila phone blared loudly , it seemed like the longest five minutes of their life ..

This one little test could just her life forever and she wasn't ready at all so was always prepared for the best but ready for the worst .

" Come on , I don't want to check by myself "

Jamila nervously slid off the bed as she walked slowly to the bathroom

She grabbed the clear blue pregnancy test that read
"Not Pregnant " on it .

Racks let out a breathe he didn't even realize he was holding , so did Jamila she was relieved .

" That was the most scariest shit of my life " Racks nervously scratched the back of his head .

Jamila laughed " Fr , if I was pregnant I wouldn't know what to do . "

" How many other test do you have ? " Racks asked out of curiosity

" Uh I think I got 2 more in the cabinet , let me check" Mila says

" Dip them ones in the pee " Racks says he was trying to be extremely cautious before assuming the wrong idea ..