🗞 Facts about Annie

________________________________

These are some of the things about Annie that fans don't know

Some of them are a secret from the other members too.

- Annie's family is very rich. Her father owns a business with branches in South Korea and Canada and her mom teaches Chemistry at a University.

- Her brother is the famous actor Ahn Hyeo Seop.

- Her sister is a model for children clothes.

- She barely has any female idol/trainee friends because boys always approached her first, therefore most girls stayed away from her.

- She has been stalked by a guy from the Dance academy and, when Yeonjun found out about that, he pretended to be her boyfriend for a month.

- Annie has dealed with an eating disorder in the past and she's almost fully recovered.

- Her favorite member is Remi.

- Ever since her friend Sumin left the company in 2019, they've never talked again.

- Sometimes she'll sleep for 10 hours, sometimes for 2, her sleep schedule is never constant.

- Annie has only told Yeonjun about her crush on Changbin and she believes he's the only one that knows.

- She never shows when she's sad or lonely, not wanting to bother others.

__________________________