49. A Christmas' Confession

_______________________

| December 21st, Monday, 2020 |

"What if we add a clap instead of a kick?"

Annie suggested to the oldest in the room, Changbin quickly agreed.

"I was thinking about that too! It matches the synth better."

Chan nodded, searching through all the clap sounds he had on his laptop.

3RACHA and Annie were inside Chan's studio or, as they like to call it, "Chan's room". It had been months since the four had produced a track together and they were glad to finally have the opportunity again.

Bangchan was sitting on the desk chair, controlling the main process through his computer. Annie was located beside him, using the MIDI keyboard while sitting on an office chair they had borrowed from the room next door. Changbin was standing behind his leader, actively suggesting changes and writing lyrics from time to time.

Having lost the rock, paper, scissors game, Han left a few minutes ago to go get the dinner they asked to be delivered.

"How about this one for the pre-chorus?"

Chan played the 3-second clap sound.

"For the build up, right? It's perfect!"

"I like it too."

"Break time!!"

Han yelled, bursting the studio door open with paper bags in his hands.

⚠️ tw // diet and body talk

"Finally, I was starving!"

Changbin commented, helping the boy with the food.

"Okay. Lemon soda and onion rings burger for Rim, coke and double smash for Bin, coke and bacon cheese burger for me and...detox juice...for Chan? You didn't order food?"

The three stopped going through their own food to stare at the eldest.

"You're still on a diet?"

Annie questioned, recalling a conversation they had last week during lunch time.

"Yeah, the shooting's tomorrow. Thanks, Han."

He opened the bag to grab the bottle filled with green liquid.

"But you didn't have lunch..."

"It's fine, I'm getting used to it."

"Well, you shouldn't! Go on and order a proper dinner!"

The girl took his drink, motioning to his phone right after.

"It's a shooting for a magazine, An...and who knows what they're going to make me wear? What if I need to be shirtless?"

Chan tried to get it back, but to no avail. She had already hid behind Han.

"I'm with Rim, you should eat!"

The youngest said, making sure she was protected.

"Kids, come on. If you don't give me my drink then I'll just starve until tomorrow."