PART 3: OFFICER'S ENTRY

Guys aaj ek BONUS* part ke liye ready rahna.....jisme hogi kareEna ki meeting....
___________________________________________________

Pj field duty ke liye chali gayi....

Now the scene shifts to the record room where cheetosh were working.

Santu was arranging the files in the shelves while cheetah was sitting on the sofa resting his head on his palm and was lost in his santu ji....suddenly santu noticed the lost cheetah due to the disturbance which was caused to her because of his continuous gazing....and she asked while continuing arranging the file....
Santu- kya hua cheete ?? Kaha khoya hua h tu?

Cheetah (was still in his dream land and didn't listened to what santu just asked)- ......

Santu- (asked a bit louder this time)- cheete.....Maine pucha kaha khoya hua h tu??

Cheetah-( coming out of his trance in hurry and was about to say) - sa...ntuj...iii....woo...

(when santu interrupted in middle and said.....)

Santu- ruk cheete main guess karti hu...

Cheetah (smiling) - ha santuji aap guess kariye......

(In his mind- ham to chahte h ki aap aise hi hamare dil ki saari baate bina bataye hi guess karle......santuji.....)

Santu (thought for a while and said....)- tu yahi soch rha tha na ki wo nayi officer jo aa rahi h unhone agar tujhe duty par sote hue pakar liya to tujhe naukri se nikal dengi.....bol yahi baat h na....

Cheetah (with disheartening smile) - uff ye Care wala masumiyat....jee santu ji ham bilkul yahi soch rahe the....aap kitne ache se janti h hame.....

Santu ( keeping the last file into the shelf) - chal chal jyada phail mat cheete.....ab yaha ka kaam hogaya h....chal jaldi se bahar ja ke baithte h thane mein....warna kuch gadbad hogayi to Ms bekar mein tension mein aa jayengi.....

Cheetah- ha santu ji baat to sahi h...chaliye chalte h....

All this time hm was in her cabin studying the similar cases to the current cases so that she could get any lead which could help in simplifying the case.....

Meanwhile outside the mpt a big car came and stopped infront of the main door of the mpt....and a lady stepped out of the car.....she was wearing navy blue formals and  blue shades on her eyes....
Like this 👇👇

She slowly walked towards the mpt gate

She slowly walked towards the mpt gate.....and entered into the hall....Hm didn't noticed her as she was busy in studying the case files......

She walked and came across the 1st working table....she stopped there and took the name plate.....and she slightly moved her palm over the name written there which read - "PUSHPA SINGH, Head Constable".....reading this a little smile crept onto her lips....and kept it back to its place and continued walking.....now she reached cheetah's table and she sat on his chair.....