PART 14: ANNIVERSARY PREPARATIONS 2

And left the cabin and he also winked to pj while leaving the cabin as a sign that work is done......pj too reciprocated with thumbs up sign.....

After cheeta left the thana pj looked at the wall clock and after looking at 8 digit she smiled and continued her work.....

AT PJ's HOME-

Santu was confused covered in garlands shouting.....

Santu(shouting)- billuuuu jiiii.......

Billu- kya h santosh ji aap Kab se kya chilla rahi ho.....dekh rahi ho na aap ki main decoration karne mein busy hu......

Santu- billu ji mein dekh rahi hu ki aap kaam kar rahe ho par aap meri help karo pahle.... (showing him the garlands).....ki karishma maddam aur Lalla ji ke room mein kaun se phool lagenge....ye red wale ya pink wale.....

Billu was thinking then only a voice from back said....

Voice- Laal wale phool santu ji!!.....bahut romantic lagega.....

Both santu and billu turned and they found cheeta was standing at the door.....santu immediately ran to him and said....

Santu- hain!!....mein bhi yahi soch rahi thi....red wale sahi h.....thank you cheete (and saying this santu side hugged
cheeta)......

Cheeta(shying)- uff ye laal wala masumiyat......

Santu- acha hua cheete tu aa gaya....chal yaha hall ka decoration billu ji, iqbal aur badnam dekh lenge.....ham karishma maddam ka room decorate kar dete h tab tak......

Cheeta- ha santu ji jaliye chaldi......🤣🤣

Santu- kya??

Cheeta- ee hamara matlab....chaliye jaldi....

Santu- ha ha chal......

Both cheeta and santu went to decorate the room while rest three of them were decorating the hall......

.......after 3-4 hrs billu was moving back indicating badnam to put anniversary in the center of the wall......and suddenly his back collided with someone.....

Billu( taking steps back)- ha ha badnam....Thora left kar......are bas bas....Thora right kar......ha...bas...Thora...sa.....aur....(collided).....

Irritatedly he turned back but he could only see the stomach of the person so he slowly gazed up to see his face.....

Billu (after colliding Irritatedly said)- kaun h beeeeyyyyy.........(slowly shifting his eyes from stomach to his face).......aap kaun ho.....

Man(in stern tone)- ye itna tadakta bhadakta decoration kyu kiya h aap logo ne......

Till then iqbal and badnam too joined billu and were looking at him with equal surprise.......

Iqbal(to badnam)- ye lambu kaun h?

Badnam(giving him looks)- mujhe kya pata.....

Billu- aap ho kaun pahle ye to batao.....aur kis haq se hame orders de rahe ho......

Man-.....

Meanwhile santu and cheeta too came outside the room after completing decorating the room....and saw the chaos there.....

Cheeta( could only see the back of the man as they were standing behind him)- kya hua re billaote.....kaam chorr ke yaha bheed kyu kiye hue ho......aur ye mahasay kaun h?

Billu- ham bhi Kab se yahi puch rahe h cheete inse.....par ye sirf orders de rahe h.....

Cheeta (came forward and asked)- aap kaun ho.....catering wale ho kya??