PART 7: CASE INVESTIGATION 2

As billu left ks turned towards hm and said.........

Ks- Ms kya ham ja sakte h?.....wo hame gym ka set up bhi dekhna h....

Hm-(sitting on her chair)- ji ji ks jaiye.....aur ham bhi time se aa jayenge....

Ks- ji Ms....Jai hind........

Meanwhile soon hm got deeply indulged into her work and she completely forgot about the time.........then she heard a knock at the cabin's door.........and on turning she saw.....cheetah and billu.........who were completely exhausted and were having hard times to breathe...............hm stood from her chair getting panic and asked while coming towards them........

Hm(panicked)- are cheeta.........aur billu ye kya haal bana rakha h apna tum dono ne??

Billu(heavily breathing)- ma...ddam....s..ir...wo....a...aap(breathing)......jal...di.....cha....liye.....kar....(breathing)....shma ma...dam....bula .....rahi....h.....

Cheeta (also with low energy standing with the support of the door almost at the verge of collapsing in a crying tone said)- ji ji Ms ham haath Jodte h aapke peeellleease chaliye maddam.......aapka wait karte karte karishma maddam ne warm up mein hamara ye haal kar diya h.....

Hm then realized that she was already late for the session.....she then said suppressing her laughter.........

Hm(suppressing her laughter seeing cheeta and billu)- acha acha theek h tum dono ye darwaze ko pakad ke tab tak khade raho ham abhi change kar ke aaye....

Cheetah and billu- ( they just nodded as they were not in the state of speaking anything) 😂😂

Hm went inside, she changed and came and then all three of them went towards the gym room.

Meanwhile cheeta and billu stopped near the window of the room and were peeping inside and were whispering something to each other.........hm also stopped but then see was curiously looking everything inside.......as ks has transformed the room cum gym into a proper gym......

...........then suddenly her gaze fall onto the ks who was punching the sand bag.......and hm, she was again lost in her.......
Ks was in her gym outfit 👇👇

She was top to toe covered in sweat

She was top to toe covered in sweat.....and with every punch of hers sweat were dripping in the air......this Followed the sweat falling from the side of her forehead along the scattered hair strand......then her Sharp jawline......she was gasping for oxygen still was not stopping.........with every swing of her arm on the sand bag was retracting her biceps....... then followed to her toned calf muscles......hm was blankly lost in the moment.......

.....it was then her eyes met with KS's eyes who was about to throw her next punch on the bag......but then she stopped and smiled in a way that said she understood that hm was lost.....lost in her.....and with this hm shifted her gaze coming out of her trance.......