PART 60- RAAZ REVELATION II & ISHQ FOREVER

Guys this is the last and the longest part of RAAZ E ISHQ, I hope you all will enjoy this too as you've enjoyed till now! Happy reading guys 📚😌!!
______________________________

Here, ammi refused to give him anything.... and with this, kareem stood from his place and took out gun and pointed it towards ammi meanwhile Aqib did the same and pushtosh were at his gunpoint....

Kareem(threatened)- ...ab dekhte h kaise nhi dogi tum hame wo papers...

And he was about to snatch papers from ammi when they heard a loud and stern voice from behind...

Voice- ....itni bhi kaa jaldi h chacha....abhi pahle hamse to millo....

Hearing the voice pushtosh and ammi's faces lit up and they together murmured, "karishma"

Ks holded Aqib from his collar and pointed gun on his head and then said in warning tone...

Ks(in warning tone said)-gun neeche kallo chacha, nhi to iski khopdi jayegi...

(To Aqib) aur Aqib SIR aap, aap par Shaq to hamara headquarters ki traning session se hi tha, par Ms ke jazbaaton ke karan hamne khud ko shant rakha tha, par aaj range haatho pakra h tumhe, ab dekhte h kaise bachte ho tum kanoon se aur usse pahle karishma singh ke bhaukal se aur phir muh se ekko hi baat niklegi....

Pushtosh(with an ear to ear grin loudly recited in unison)- ...ki daroga ji dekhe to bahut par tumsa nhi dekha!!

Ks(nodded and said)- ha, to chalo ab bina kisi hoshiyari ke hathiyar do idhar....

(To cheeta, who was holding Kareem from back) hathiyar lo inse cheete aur baithao inko gaadi mein....

Cheeta took the guns as per order and was about to move them out when Kareem started to laugh out loud which made all of them confused and irritated, then ks asked...

Ks(irritatedly)- kaa hua chacha, hamne koi chutkula sunaya kya, jo itne thahake lagake has rahe ho?

Kareem ignored ks and turned to ammi and asked her in demeaning tone...

Kareem(asked in demeaning tone to ammi)- ye h (pointing towards ks) tumhare khandan ki hone wali bahu aur isi mein basti h tumhare haseena ki jaan!?
(Pauses and starts laughing again)

(Cont.) tab to ye jaan nikalne mein hame aur bhi maja aayega!!

Ammi(was scared with his statements, she asked in trembling voice)- kya mtb h tumhara?

Kareem (answered)- mtb ye h ki agar is SI ne hame abhi yaha se papers ke saath jaane nhi diya to hamare ek ishare pe waha tumhari haseena ke tukde tukde kar diye jayenge waise bhi wo apni aakhiri saasein hi le rahi h (again laughs)

(This enraged ks and she again caught hold of his collar and was about to slap him when ammi stopped her and pleaded her to leave him)

Ammi(with fear stricken face and tear filled eyes pleaded to ks)- k...ka..karu b...beta jaane do isko, w..wa..warna hamari haseena ko ye maar dega....

Ks was helpless, anger was boiling within her but unwillingly she has to leave him with papers and set him and his son free, Aqib snatched papers from KS's hand anf warned her....

Aqib (warned ks)- ek baat yaad rakhna SI KARISHMA SINGH, apni akad ko apne thane tak hi rakho to behtar hoga, hamare saamne aainda hoshiyari ki to akad aur aukat dono yaad dila denge tumhe....
Tumne haseena malik ko cheena h hamse, to ek baat yaad rakhna ki agar haseena malik hamari nhi ho saki to ham usko kisi aur ka bhi nhi Hobe denge...

And saying this they left from there and directly headed to the aashram...

IN THE AASHRAM

Both father and son hastily barged into the manager's cabin moving aside everything that was coming in their's way, Aqib moved the curtain behind the manager's chair and then slid the window which opened the door to the hidden chamber with staircase leading upwards.... the staircase connected the manager's cabin to the room inside the old orphanage's building....