PART 57- A TOUCH OF MEMORY

Ignore the mistakes!! 🙃
_______________________________

Ks (handed back the phone to santu and said)- mtb hamara Shaq sahi tha, manager ke cabin se awaz isiliye sunai di kyuki waha peeche jo sata hua bal aashram h waha koi tha!!

To this the trio and billu just nodded in unison.....

It was already too late since duty hours were over, so they all decided to stay in the station only!

Cheeta went to sleep on his traditional place, billu was in his billu niwas, pushtosh were in nawab sahab's room while ks went to sleep in HM's cabin....

Ks closed the door of the cabin and drew the curtains of door and windows, after that she placed cushions on the arm rest of the couch...and then lied down to sleep.... but it seemed like her eyes were on a silent enmity with sleep that night!

She was changing her sides every then and now, after spending quite a time like that, she started to think about case, and slowly slowly she got into her memory lane....

She closed her eyes and was cherishing the time she spent with hm.....

___________FLASHBACK___________

Duty hours were over and ks was waiting for hm to come so that they leave for quarter together. After waiting for about half an hour ks thought to check on hm that why was she taking this much time to come.... As soon as ks reached near the cabin's door, she found hm talking to dsp sir on phone... she was able to hear only one side conversation....

Hm- par sir abhi....!?
.....
Hm- ji sir....
.....
Hm- ji sir ham aur ks abhi nikalte h....jai hind!!
....

Hm disconnected the call and as she turned back she found confused ks standing at the entrance....all with stooping shoulder and tired and sleepy eyes not at all willing to stand for any further second.... hm's eyes met with that if ks's and hm could clearly understand her no fir whatever she was going to ask her....

Hm(requested)- pls karu, pakka thori der lagegi....ek round maar kar hi aana h bas... chaliye na!

Ks(wasn't having the proper energy to deny also)- nahi....hasuuuuu....ab...aur kuch nhi hoga hamse.... hamara paw aur sar dono bahut jyada dukh rahe h.... dinbhar dhoop mein khade the aaj ham..... please ghar chaliye na....

Hm(for a sec chuckled at this cute complaint of ks but then she also has to report dsp so she came near to ks and said)- karu... ham promise karte h aapko bas gaadi mein baith ke chalna h hamare saath... baaki sab ham dekh lenge... please... please mana mat kariye... ham promise karte h... turant kaam khatm karke ham ghar chalenge....( Hm pleaded through eyes)

Now, ks was looking into her eyes and as usual she wasn't able to resist that love filled look of hm and she just nodded.....

Here, hm immediately jumped on ks into a tight hug after getting her yes.... after that hm quickly took the keys and holded KS's hands and dragged her to the car...

As per the promise... hm was driving and ks was sitting beside her....for ks, she was trying her best to keep herself awake.... meanwhile hm was driving silently....

Soon they reached the place whose tip they had got, hm left ks into the car and went inside to check.... ks was hardly managing to keep herself awake....

Around 30-40 min later hm returned.... and quietly she sat and started to drive.... ks was observing her and was waiting for hm to speak something but when hm didn't response... then ks broke the ice....