PART 10: HM'S CARE

IN THE MORNING

HM's sleep was disturbed due to the rays of sunshine.....she slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms. Her throat was dry so she searched for water on the side table but found the bottle empty.......so to quench her thirst she had to go to hall.....so she got down from bed and walked to the door and she stood there with folded hands and with the support of the wall......just to enjoy the scenario in front of her eyes........

Hm was seeing that ks was limping and first went to the fridge and took out water bottle with great difficulty as she has a deep cut on her left arm joint........and then again limping she came to the table and again with great pain was dragging the chair to sit...........now hm could not bear the sight so she said almost scaring ks who was unaware of her presence.......

Hm- jab nhi ho raha h to madat maang sakti h aap hamse........har baar khud ko patthar ki Tarah majboot dikha ke kya sabit kar lengi aap ??

Ks(almost scared turned to the origin of voice)- Are Ms aap h......hame laga ki.....

Hm(coming towards her)- .....ki bhoot h.....

Ks- are nhi ms......wo hame laga ki aap so rahi h to ye kiski awaz h......

Hm-(dragged chair for ks to sit)- baithiye!!!

And hm too sat on the chair beside KS's chair.....and took bottle from the table to open it.....hm opened the bottle and forwarded it to ks saying.....

Hm(seeing in KS's eyes but ks was avoiding it)- lijiye hamne khol di bottle ki cap......

Ks(since the cut was on joint it was still difficult for her to lift the bottle and pour it in glass and again she was wincing in pain still was trying to lift the bottle)- ji Ms.....

Hm( this carelessness of ks angered her and with stern voice she said)- aapko ek baar samjhaya na ki madat maang sakti h aap......ham h na yaha baithe hue......sab kuch akele sehne ki aadat bana li h aapne apni.......

After hearing the last sentence of hm.....instantly KS's eyes filled with tears......and she looked upto hm.....who was already seeing her........

With this hm grabbed the bottle and pour water in the glass and made ks drink it by herself only........

Ks- thank you ms!!

Hm(placed her hand in KS's hands and with calm tone asked)- ks ab aap batayengi ki aap kal itne gusse mein kyu thi aur kaha gayi thi aap aur phir ye chot ye kaise lagi.......

Ks(hesitantly)- Madd....am.....sir.....wo.....

Hm(with calm tone)- ks agar aap apne senior ko nhi pata rahi h to apne roommate ko....ya hame apna dost maan karke hi bata dijiye.....

Ks( smiled a bit and in low tone said)- dost ms?

Hm(nodded)- hmm ks aap hame apna dost maaniye aur jo bhi baat h wo bata dijiye.....

Ks-(she closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she knew ki ab Bach ke bhagne ka koi raasta nhi h)-.........aa....ms wo ham bike se aa thane laut rahe the tabhi hamne dekha ki kuch gunde ek aurat se uska purse chinne ki koshish kar rahe the....to bas unhi ki rokne mein ye kharoch aur ye chaku se chot aagaye......bas yahi.....

Hm- hmm......theek h ks to aapne than li h ki aap hame abhi sach nhi batayengi h na??.....

Ks(widened her eyes and asked)- ka...he....kahe ms aapko aisa kahe lag raha h ki ham jhooth bol rahe h....

Hm- nhi ks hamne aise Kab kaha ki aap jhooth bol rahi h.....ham to bas ye bol rahe h ki aapne abhi tak hampe pura bharosa nhi kiya h aur na abhi hame dil se dost maana h......isliye sach nhi bata rahi h hame.....