PART 12: FRIENDSHIP BROKEN

In HM's quarter,

It was morning and hm was sitting on sofa silently and was scrolling her phone but her full attention was on ks......who was restlessly doing morning chores.....

FLASHBACK:

In night after they both left for sleeping, here in HM's room.....hm closed the door and sat down on the floor with support of her bed and was soon drowned in the ocean of thoughts and dilemmas......again she sat there for hours and was thinking and pondering about KS's past.....

......and in those moments of self debate hm realized that if she continues to mourn over what has elapsed....how will she strengthen ks and most importantly how will she help her get over all those untied knots of her past.....

.....so hm went and washed her face with cold water.....and while drying her face with towel she was looking herself in the mirror......and all of a sudden she remembered about KS's first day at mpt and unknowingly she started to blush and an ear to ear smile crept on her lips......it was after a few moments that hm noticed that she was blushing and smiling thinking about ks......and this made her heart beat faster......

Hm(to herself)- ye kya ho raha h hame....achanak se....aise achanak se karishma ka khyal aane ke baad hamari dhadkane kyu tez ho rahi h.....(but again she smiled and murmured)....par jo bhi ho hame bahut acha mahsoos ho raha h.....aur ek alag energy feel ho rahi h.....

......and with this hm decided that she will help ks opening up with her.....

And thinking about ks hm went to sleep.....

~~~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~~~

Hm saw that ks was making unnecessary sounds so that just to scold her only atleast hm initiates the conversation.......

But hm was understanding this very well and was dodging KS's every plan and was smiling silently........

KS's patience was over now....so she came to confront hm....hm noticed it but was still continued to avoid her.....

Ks(irritatedly shouted)- Maddam sir!!!.....

Hm(looked up and stared her with widened eyes)-....

After getting this deadly stare from hm ks immediately calmed herself and understood why hm stared her.....

Ks- hamara matlab h....haseena.....aap hame aise ghur ke hame mudde se nhi bhatka sakti h.....

Hm-.....

Ks- kya chal raha h aapka kal se.....hamare field duty ke liye Jaane se pahle tak to achi bhali thi aap....phir hamare laut ke aane tak aisa kaun sa bawal Mach gaya jo aapne kal se le ke abhi tak sidhe muh baat nhi ki h......sidhe muh to choriye haseena....ek shabd bhi aapne hamse baat nhi ki h.....

Hm was listening to all these and she too wanted too get up and confront ks about each and every thing...and ask her that why is she bearing all this alone....but hm controlled her emotions....and was still silent....

Hm-.....

Ks- haseena ham aapse baat kar rahe h.....aap aise hame kahe nazar andaaz kar rahi h....

Hm stood from sofa to leave.....she walked from there but then she stopped and said....

Hm(in stern tone)- ham aapko nazar andaaz nhi kar rahe h karishma!!!

This ignorance of hm triggered ks.....and ks in anger walked to hm and held her wrist tightly and before hm could turn or understand what was happening.....ks pinned her to the wall.....and blocked one side with the other hand.....