PART 49- MADDAM SIR

Ok guys so here is the bonus part 🌝 enjoy!!
Also kindly ignore the silly mistakes
_______________________________________

Pj(smiled back and creased HM's face and said)- theek h...Ms aap jaiye...ham yaha dekh lenge...ye case aur aapki karu ko bhi....aap bas apna dhyan rakhiyega...

Hm(blushed over this but she just said)- kya pj aap bhi...acha theek h ham nikalte h abhi...baad mein baat karte h....

And saying this hm left for ammi's house while pj came in the room and joined with all of them....

It was around midnight, when all of a sudden ks started to sweat heavily and her heartbeat increased.....she was having hard times searching for oxygen.....

She was in half laying position on the chair...with great difficulty she stoop up taking the support of the chair and her desk.... with trembling hands she tried to pick the glass of the water...but the glass fell and broke...and due to which the pj's sleep broke...and she came rubbing her eyes near ks....

Pj(in half sleep asked to ks least aware of her position)- kya hua karishma ji...aap theek to h na!? Kaisi awaz thi ye?

Ks(whose voice was choking in her neck hardly managed to speak)- p....p...uu...shpa.... j...ii...jiii.....(heavily breathing)

Pj(shockingly opened her eyes and adjusted her sight to ks and screamed once again)- kya hua kj?

Pj saw KS's terrible condition... and shot up pj's anxiety....she immediately shouted and called...

Pj(rubbing KS's back to comfort her and shouted calling)- Santu...cheeta... santu...cheeta...(sobbing in between)... jaldi aao... dekho kj ko kya ho raha h....

Santu woke up hearing the call....and she made cheeta alert....and both came running to pj....they also got worried seeing KS's Condition.... but without wasting any time in further commotion... they made her sit... and gave her water to drink...

Ks took a few sip...while pjnwas continuously rubbing her back.... santu gave ks inhaler so that her breathing could be normalize.... after 10 min of efforts...ks was now feeling better....

Ks was wiping her face with towel meanwhile pj asked her...

Pj(worriedly asked)- kya hua tha kj aise achanak....aapki ye halat?

Ks(keeping the towel aside said)- pata nhi pj kaa hogaya tha... ham jaage hue the aur achanak jhapki si aane lagi... tabhi pata pata kaise maano aankhon ke saamne andhera sa chaa gaya ho....

aur waha hame dikha (pointing towards the center of the hall)...ki ham waha khade h....aur charo or ghupp andhera h.... aur ek roshni h bahut dheemi si....jo lagatar hamse durr jaa rahi h.... ham bahut kosish kar rahe h ki daud ke usko rok le....usko pakar ke rakh le apne saath....par ham apni jagah se hil bhi nhi paa rahe h.... aur wo roshni bas jaane hi wali hoti h ki tabhi hamari aankh khul gayi aur phir ye sab.....(And ks stopped speaking....she was a bit disturbed because of this "nightmare" MAYBE)....

And saying this she clutched pj's hand in fear and worry and asked again....

Ks(in tensed voice)- kya tha ye pj...hame bahut darr lag raha h....kuch acha mehsoos nhi ho raha h andar se hame...

Pj(hugged ks and made her head rest on her chest and with another creased her hair and said comforting her)- beta...ghabraiye mat... sab theek h...dekhiye sab h aapke saamne.... sab kuch theek h.... aur ms bhi....(remembered about the promise sheade to hm before she was leaving)...

Ks(worriedly sat up straight and asked her)- aur ms ka pj?...hasu...hasu se milna h hame...kaha h uu?.... kitni der se nhi h thane mein.... santu...santu....phone lagao... hasu ko...abhi baat karni h hame unse....