PART 16: WHAT'S NEXT??

8th NOV, 2021

GUYS IT'S A HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU ALL THAT PLEASE COMMENT ON SONY SAB'S EVERY POST ABOUT CHANGING MS TIME SLOT TO 10 PM ON INSTAGRAM..... AS MS TRP HAS DROPPED TO 0.4 AND IS CONSTANT SINCE LAST TWO WEEKS... AND IF CONTINUES THAN WE'LL SOON BE NOT ABLE SEE MS ONCE IT'S OFF AIR THEN.
                                                 - A TRUE MSIAN

_________________________________________________

IN THE MORNING

ks left pj's home in early morning and reached quarter in hope to see hm and clear her doubts about last night..... but as soon as she reached there she saw the door closed from outside which just added to her sadness and desperation......she went inside and thought to wait.....

HERE AT AMMI'S PLACE-

HM too woke up early and got ready for thana...... her head was severely paining.... but she ignored it.... she looked in the mirror.... and saw her swollen eyes.... it was very easy for anyone to guess seeing her eyes that she had been crying for the whole night.... and since she didn't have any proper excuse so she put on her goggles and came down to hall....

She saw ammi sitting on couch reading newspaper.... so she said to ammi....

Hm(heavy voice)- ammi ham nikal rahe h thane ke liye... shaam mein milte h aapse...

Ammi(continued reading newspaper)- aaj tujhe quarter nhi Jaana...

Hm(controlling herself with heavy voice)- n..nhi... ammi... ham ghar hi aayenge....

Ammi( still looking in newspaper)- acha theek h jo marzi ho karna... par aise Khali pet to mat ja thane... nasta karle phir jaana.....

Hm(in low tone)- nhi....ammi ham thane mein kuch kha lenge...

Ammi(keeping the newspaper down on table and looked up to hm whose back was towards her)- nasta nhi karne se aur quarter nhi Jaane se karishma tujhe mil to nhi jayegi na....

(Yes guys ammi hi thi wo jo hm ko party mein shaam se observe kar rahi thi)

Hm was shocked and afraid at the same time..... first it took a few minutes to digest her what she heard right now.... but after processing she said...

Hm(shocked and a bit scared)- ammi a..aap... ye.. k..kya... bol... rahi h...

Ammi(still sitting on couch looking to HM's back)- tujhe kya laga bache... tu hame nhi batayegi... to hame pata nhi chalega.... ki tu karishma se pyaar karti h...

Hm who was controlling her tears... soon burst out into piles of tears..... and she turned back and came and hugged ammi and started to cry like a kid....

Ammi(trying to calm hm)- sshhh.... shhh... shant ho ja bache... hame to tabhi se pata tha ki tu karishma se pyaar karti h.... jabse tune hame uske baare mein batana Shuru kiya tha....

....par kal usse mil ke aur tere achanak se badle bartaw ko dekh ke hamara dil ko tasalli ho gayi ki ham bilkul sahi the....

Hm(in between her sobbing)- a..ammi.... par.... k..karishma.... hamse.... kabhi... pyaar... nhi... kar... sakti.... wo.... vihaan... aur... karishma.... pyaar.....(And she wasn't able to speak further and was just sobbing)...

After few minutes...

Ammi(almost successful in calming hm)- ...bache hame nhi pata... ki kaise... aur kyu... par jaise... hamne teri... aankhon... mein.... tujhe khud ko pata chalne se pahle... karishma ke liye pyaar.... dekha tha na.... bilkul waisa hi... ya sayad usse bhi jyada... kal karishma ki aankhon mein bhi dekha.... pyaar.... tere liye....