PART 52- DOUBT ARISES IN KS'S MIND

It's difficult for me to manage the time for the updates, so, I request you'll to kindly bear my super late updates 🙃
Also, please ignore slight errors
ENJOY READING !!
__________________________________________

Person's clothes were torn out, hands and legs were bleeding due to tha tight tied rope.... whole body was covered with sweat and dirt....and lumps for forming in throat due to dry throat....she was murmuring slowly...."karu, karu, karu...... ham theek h, aap hamari fikar mat kijiye...."

And then only another person present there laughed out loudly......

The person came near her and grabbed a fistful of her hair and made her look up and said gritting his teeth....

P- tumhe kya laga tha ki tum hamari changul se bach jaogi haseena malik? Bahut hi jyada underestimate kar diya tha tumne hamko, par ab pata chalega tumhe ki kitni galat thi tum hamare baare mein!!!

Hm(hardly opened her swollen eyes and confidently looking into his eyes said)- hahahah.... tumhare baare mein ham pahle bhi itne hi sahi the aur aaj bhi utne hi sahi h, tum ek darpok aur kayar ho jo peeth peeche var karta h, saamne se aane ki himmat nhi h...thu h tumhare jaisi soch pe (and she spat on his face)

This angered the person to the core and in rage he banged HM's head on the floor due to which her forehead had a deep cut and it starter to bleed...

Hm moaned in pain and then slowly lost her consciousness....and after that the person called someone and said...

P(on call said)- hame nhi pata kaise karoge tum, par hame do din ke andar is haseena ki ammi ke paas se wo papers chahiye warna sabse pahle ham tumhe khatm karenge, aur is baat ko apne zehen mein ache se bitha lo (and then he hanged up and left the room in anger)
.
.
.
.
Here, all the mpt members along with the old lady were heading towards the ashram,
Santu was driving and beside her ks was sitting, at the back seat were pj and the old lady and behind them were cheeta and billu....

All of them were pretending to be busy in their talk but their focus was on the lost ks who was continuously shuffling the letters and newspaper cuttings in the box... they'll were continuously blabbering in order to distract her but were in vain, so finally they gave up and pj decided to asked ks directly, bringing her out of her trance....

Pj(stroking her shoulder asked )-  km, aap kabse ye dabba aur isme rakhi saari cheeze dekh rahi h, par abhi tak aapne ek bhi chitthi nikal ke padhi nhi, aisa kyu?

Ks( looking at pj through her periphery vision said)-  aisi baat nhi h pj ke ham in chitthio ko padhna nhi chahte h, hamne kosish ki, ki ham padhe inhe, par phir pata nhi kyu pj, hamara dil kehta h hamse h ki in chittiyo mein jo likha h wo janne ke liye hame khud ko majboot banana parega, bas isiliye khud ko sahej karke himmat juta rahe h ham!!

Listening to KS's dilemma pj just nodded and smiled awkwardly as she little understood what ks was trying to say, anf before she could say anything further santu interrupted saying....

Santu(interrupting)- km, letters mein jo bhi h wo to padh ke aapko pata chal jayega par ye newspaper cuttings aur ye photographs ko kyu ms ne itna sambhal ke rakha h?

Ks her attention too diverted to santu's query and she took the paper to read out the headlines....

Headline said..."...athak prayaso ke baad anath baccho aur budhe beshara logo ka ghar chhenne se bacha..."

Ks took another cutting and read it..."...insaniyat abhi bhi zinda- kuch bhale logo ki koshisho ne masumo ka ghar ujadne se bachaya.."

And reading this ks turned back to santu and others for their response to which they responded in serious tone...