PART 53- KS LEARNS ABOUT HM'S PAST (I)

IGNORE SLIGHT ERRORS!!
AND ENJOY READING >>>>

_____________________________________________

Till the time they reached to mpt it was already dark and of course duty hours were over, and today it was KS's night duty in mpt....
So, after everyone left, ks took the box with her and went inside HM's cabin,
without much noise she closed the doors and the windows and sat on the couch to read the letters.....

Cabin was dimly lighted, and only a table lamp beside the couch was giving sufficient luminance in the entire cabin.

Ks opened the box, she took the newspaper cuttings and placed it on one side of the table, followed by the three dull and yellowish-brown photographs, ks horizontally placed them beside the cuttings, and then softly touching each of them she started to think....

Ks(in mind)- ek bacchi, aur do 30-40 saal ke mard ki tasveer ka hasu ke is box mein hone ka kya mtb ho sakta h? (Shifted her gaze to the newspaper cuttings) aur iske hisab se to is ashram ki jameen pe kisi business man ki nazar thi, par waha ke local logo aur kuch police walo ke madat se unlogo ne us waqt us ashram ko bacha liya tha....
(Took a deep breath) aur address ke mutabik ye wahi ashram h jaha se wo mataji aayi thi, aur pj aur cheeta ne dubara bhi to check kiya h, is ashram mein koi bhi dikkat nhi ya gadbadi ya Shaq karne jaisa nhi dikha....

These battles of her thoughts were going on and on, and she didn't realized when the clock hit 12 in the midnight, upon hearing an alert from the clock, she realized about her surroundings and came back to reality......

....she was thirsty, so she stood to get herself water also she would get some distraction, so that she could further continue....

....while drinking water, she again drowned in her thoughts....

Ks(in mind)- in articles ke hisaab se waha us waqt ye case vridhashram aur balashram dono ke liye lada gaya tha, par ab waha sirf vridhashram h, saare bacche kaha gaye wahe se??
Aur wo manager, usse jab ham baate kar rahe the, tab wo sahi se jawab de raha tha, par jis waqt se hame waha kisi ke karahne ki awaz sunai di, theek usi waqt se uske haw bhaw mein badlav aane laga....

(Getting a bit sure about this thought ks murmured to herself)...nhi, nhi, kuch to gadbad jaroor chal rahi h waha us ashram mein, aur hame pata lagana chahiye, agar sach mein wo kisi ke karahne ki awaz thi to hame uski madat jald se jald karni hogi....

Meanwhile thinking all these, she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized that water in her glass was already finished....anyhow, she came back to the couch and finally took out the letters to read....

There were total of 7 letters, 3 which hm got recently, and 4 dated back to 20 years from now.....
From where and why ks didn't know, but her heart has a feeling that it was not at all going to be easy for her to digest the facts that letters have safely stored in them for all these years.....

Ks again took a deep breath and collected all her strength and decided to read the letters from past to present.... so that if there is going to be any connection among the letters then it will be easy to understand them in the ascending order.....

She took out first letter and started to read it....upon reading it ks realized....

Ks(in mind after reading first letter)- ye to hasu ke abbu ne likha h, hasu ke dasve janamdin pe....par usse pahle ke janamdin ke letters kaha h? Sayad kho gaye honge.... par kitne sukoon aur garv bhare shabd h isme ek pita ke apne beti ke Liye....hasu ke abbu bahut pyaar karte the unse....(And thinking all these her eyes were filled with tears)

After reading that letter, she safely folded it and kept it back in the envelope, she next took out the another letter.... again it was given to hm by her father on her 11th bday....and like the previous one it also has the record of the all the precious moments of HM's father with her for the whole one year, like from last bday to the present one.....