PART 11: FRIENDSHIP ACCEPTED

IN MORNING

IN MPT

Santu with a letter walked into HM's cabin. Pj was saying something to ks that time on her desk only so they saw Santu entering with the letter in cabin. Hm was busy with cheeta on some file.

Santu- Jai hind Ms

Hm(looking upto her)- Jai hind santu! Kya baat h?

Santu(giving the letter)- Ms ye headquarters se official letter aaya h.

Meanwhile pj and ks too joined them in the cabin. Hm took the letter, opened it and read it........

Her expressions changed from relaxed to worried....which didn't go unnoticed by everyone. So, ks asked....

Ks- ms ka likha h letter mein

Hm stood from her chair and saw everyone's face in a go and then took a deep breathe and then smiled looking at everyone and said....

Hm(smiling and forwarding her hand to ks and was looking into ks eyes)- congratulations karishma singh!!
Ye dsp sir ka official letter h....(paused).....aur isme likha h ki ab aap permanently mpt mein as SI report karengi.....

Ks was happy to hear this so she too forwarded her hand for the handshake looking into HM's eyes....

....meanwhile again everyone was waiting for the handshake to get over......but ks and hm were lost In each other.....

So to bring them back pj indicated cheetosh to shout.....so cheetosh together loudly said...

Cheetosh (loudly)- CONGRATULATIONS Maddam......

Ks left HM's hand with a jerk....and both started to look here and there.....obviously to avoid the embarrassment....

Pj came forward near to ks as she was standing infront of HM's table and said...

Pj- ms ham to bahut khush h.....hame shivji ne is baar double khushi de di......hamare bacho ki saalgirah bhi h parso aur ab karishma ji bhi yahi hamare hi saath rahengi.......

And saying this pj did a Kala teeka at the back of KS's ear and seeing this hm smiled and rest other were also smiling.....

After this hm distributed some or the other work to everyone and asked them to leave.....and hm walked to the window and was looking outside.......after everyone left ks asked hm.....

Ks- ms ham jante h ki aapne letter mein se sirf aadhi baat hi sabko batai h.......par kahe.......

Hm(turned to ks again and walked upto her with same worried expression)- ha aap sahi bol rahi h hamne unhe sirf aadhi baat batai h.....kyuki ham unki khushi nhi bigadna chahte the.....aapne sayad dekha ya nhi.....par pj kitne Dino ke baad khul ke muskurayi h.....aur cheeta, santu aur billu bacho ke jaise khush h......aur ham bas unhe dukhi nhi karna chahte the.....

Ks(was touched by HM's care for everyone specially for pj)- theek h ms ham samajhte h aapne unlogo ko kyu nhi bataya....par hame to bataiye ki dsp sir ne is baar kya task bheja h hamare liye....

Hm- sirf aapke liye nhi ks.....balki hamare liye bhi bheja h....

Ks- matlab.....

Hm- ji ha... aap aur ham saath mein is mission par on board rahenge ks.....

Ks for the first time was really happy from within for any mission as she was going with hm this time.....

Ks(with a big smile said)- ji Ms...ham ready h...

Hm saw that smile and was amazed so she asked....

Hm(amazed)- ready to ham bhi h ks....par aisi smile ki koi khaas wajah....