Chapter 5

EXTREMELY UNEDITED!

Joclyn's POV:

   Leaning on my hand, I tried my best not to fall asleep. I guess that's what 20 minutes of sleep does to you. It was third block already and I actually kinda missed Grayson.

Don't judge. He smelled really good and so far he hadn't tried to bully me. He was nice and gave me his jacket.

I was actually dreading lunch. This was when my bullies showed their real fangs. When the dreading bell rang, I knew that my luck that lasted all day would soon end. Grabbing my stuff, I rushed out the door hoping to not run into them.

Basically running to my locker, I was stopped by a high heeled foot. Not stopping in time, I tripped and felt my cuts being reopened. Closing my eyes to keep in the tears, I blindly searched for my glasses knowing I wouldn't be able to see anything without them.

My hands brushed the lens when a foot stepped painfully on my arm.

"B*tch, who do you think you are stealing my man?" A familiar voice said who sounded a lot like Jennifer. Getting the courage to open my eyes, I looked up to see, in fact, Jennifer looking down at me. Beyond her flanked all of my other bullies with their boyfriends.

She's quick to find friends.

Wiggling my arm from under her treacherous foot, I tried to grab my glasses again, but was stopped when I heard a sickening crack of my glasses breaking echo through the empty corridors. This time I didn't stop the tears from flowing down my flushed cheeks. I had worked so hard to afford those glasses and now there gone.

"Is this wh*re deaf or is she too dumb to understand what I'm saying?" She asked rhetorically. Her minions and her laughed wickedly at my poor fate with not an ounce of sympathy or pity. She grabbed my arm with her manicured hand and pulled me up. It wasn't a hard task considering I only weighed 90 pounds.

"Ew, look at her. She's so fat. I honestly think you should just stop eating."

If only they knew.

Jennifer then proceeded to remove Grayson's leather jacket off me and threw it on the ground as if it had rabies on it.

"That's disgusting. I can't believe Grayson gave his leather jacket to this," she said looking up and down my body. On her first day here and she already managed to tear my broken heart even more.

I know I shouldn't let their words get to me, but they always do.

"Jen did you know her parents left her at an orphanage? God she's so ugly and repulsive that even her parents didn't want her," Britt, one of my main bullies, said. Jennifer chuckled darkly probably thinking of all the different ways to torture me with this new piece of information.

Jen then did something that I knew was going to come sooner or later. She slapped me. Hard. The act forced my head to fling to the side harshly, causing my cuts to expand more. I could feel blood starting to drop out. Thank goodness I was wearing a hoodie to hide it.

Sooner or later, everyone joined in the fun and I was degraded to a curled up weeping mess on the floor. I could feel my face swelling and I knew that one of my ankles was definitely sprained. Even more exhausted, my eyes kept shutting and opening. Tears streamed restlessly down my face and onto the cold tiled floor.

"Get up b*tch. We're not done," Jennifer said breathlessly, as if causing me pain was a hard activity. Two pairs of arms picked me up and violently stood me up. I swayed side to side from the fast motion and I knew I was losing consciousness quick. When she went to grab my hand, I accidentally scratched her.