Chapter 25 (preview)

Whaddup. I'm proud of myself for updating quick this time 😂 Also I'm so in love with this song.

Please tell meh if I make any mistakes

Joclyn's POV

   So many thoughts swarmed my head as I walked up the flight of stairs.

   Does he not want me? Is he mad? Is he bored?

   Finally making it up to the second floor, I walked down the long hallway and stood in front of the looming double doors contemplating if I should go. Taking a deep breathe, I knocked quietly twice. I know that he does not mind if I barge in because he says "this is our room, emphasis on the our."

   "Wait! Give me like 2 seconds," he rushed out. My head tilted in confusion. What was he doing?

   "Ok princess close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to." His voice sounded closer meaning he was right in front of the door. He slowly opened the door careful not to add to my many injuries. I felt his warm hands cover my eyes ensuring I cannot see anything. His chest pressed against my back as he slowly led me inside. I was met with a warm vanilla smell instead of Grayson's signature mouth watering smell. I felt his heart beating fast which confused me even more.

"Grayson, what are you doing?" I questioned with a huge smile on my face.

"Shh trust the process baby," he whispered in my ear causing a shiver to crawl down my spine. He slowly took his warm hands off my eyes and stepped back.

"Okay, open your eyes princess," he whispered excitedly. My eyes opened and I was shocked. The room had been decorated with rose petals on the floor and bed, candles and the dresser and window sills, and balloons everywhere. I didn't even realize I was crying until it dropped onto my hand.

"Oh god. You're crying. You must hate it," he nervously spoke. My head immediately shook.

"No no. These are happy tears. I'm just- so surprised you did this," I giggled out. I turned around and launched myself at him forgetting my arm.

"Joclyn! Be careful. I don't want you to be in pain," his worried voice rang out, but I was too happy to care. He pulled me back and held my hands.

"I know you're probably confused as to why I did this. Oh god, this is going to sound so cliche. When I saw you at the orphanage, I could not get you out of my mind. Your beautiful green eyes and sweet voice captured me and all I thought about was you and making you mine. You are the most sweetest, most gorgeous, and smartest woman I have met. I wouldn't be like this without you. I can't even imagine living without you and walking up to you in my arms every morning. So I have something important to say. Joclyn Woods...