Chapter 25

So like I've never been kissed before so I'm just going off other books I've read 🤭 Deuces ✌️

Also this is after I discontinued the book. I realized I never finished this chapter so here's the unfinished version.

Recap:

   "I know you're probably confused as to why I did this. Oh god, this is going to sound so cliche. When I saw you at the orphanage, I could not get you out of my mind. Your beautiful green eyes and sweet voice captured me and all I thought about was you and making you mine. You are the most sweetest, most gorgeous, and smartest woman I have met. I wouldn't be like this without you. I can't even imagine living without you and walking up to you in my arms every morning. So I have something important to say. Joclyn Woods...

Joclyn's POV

   "Joclyn Woods... I am completely and utterly in love with you," he finished in a whisper. My mouth hung open and I was at a loss of words. My eyes darted across his face to see if this was some prank and he was joking but all I saw was certainty and adoration.

   "I know with my whole heart I love you. You're my last thought at night and the first thing I think about in the morning. You've consumed my whole being. And it's okay if you don't feel the same way towards me, I completely understa-." I cut him off.

   "Grayson... I- I love you too," I whispered back as a smile made its way on my face. His eyes met mine and I was pulled into a trance once again. His warm hands held my face and I unconsciously leaned into them. My eyes slowly shut as his face got closer and closer to mine.

   "Can I kiss you? Please?" He whispered. I gave a slight nod, too scared to disrupt this moment. His warm and minty breath fanned across my face and then I felt it. His soft lips on mine.

I, Joclyn Woods, was being kissed by the Grayson. I thought that when people talked about sparks flying when they kissed was ludicrous but I was wrong. It was amazing. I felt his lips smile against mine and I couldn't help but do the same. It was like it was meant to be. His hands, warm and gentle, cupped my face so tenderly and adoringly as if I was going to break. My hands gravitated to his soft hair and I pulled myself even closer. It was like we both couldn't get enough. Everything else faded. It was just me and Grayson and Grayson and me. It was all that mattered.

   I pulled away, trying to catch my breath. Our foreheads touched and we just stood, basking in each other's presence.

   "Wow," I whispered as I opened my eyes only to see him staring at me with a gentle smile that widened.

   "Wow indeed," he chuckled back, showing his pearly teeth and dimples. I've never seen him so happy, I want him to always be like this. How can such a perfect human being love me? His hands were still cupping my cheeks, his right one fiddling with my ear, sending shivers down my spine and I think he noticed as his smile turned to a smirk.

   "Sensitive, are we?" I blushed hard and pushed him away. It didn't affect him the slightest as he let out a deep laugh. His thick arms came around him as his head rested on my shoulder.

   "I'm sorry for teasing you but I'll never get tired of seeing your adorable blush. I just love you so much, little baby. Who else is going to tease you if not me," he smiled against my ear.

   "I'm not little! And you're just a bully to me." I tried to act upset but to no avail. He was just so sweet and warm and loving, I could never be upset with him.