Chapter 14

This is starting at the end of chapter 12. ;D

Recap:

   "What's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice. I shook my head no, but he was persistent. I didn't want to say it, but I whispered out "my back". Grayson set me next to him and gingerly lifted my hoodie and shirt. I hung my head in shame knowing he saw all of my ugly revolting scars and probably didn't want me anymore. I closed my eyes to stop the tears and fisted my hands awaiting his response.

Recap over

I held my breath. I awaited a hiss of disgust, a sharp intake of breath, him telling me to get out. Anything. I stiffened when I felt a pair of warm soft lips on the back of neck. His lips traveled down until he rested his forehead on my spine.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. His minty breath caressing my pale skin. I was sure my fave was beet red. Turning around quickly, I grabbed his face with both my hands and pulled him closer till we were eye to eye. I thought there would pity or disgust, but all I could find was worry, concern, and some other emotion I couldn't pinpoint.

"What?" I asked incredulously. His beautiful face leaned into my hands as I brushed my thumbs across his light stubble.

"I didn't protect you," he said, his voice full of pain. I shook my head ferociously, trying to make him understand. My brown curls bounced everywhere.

Urgg, where's a scrunchy when you need it.

"No, you did. It's okay. It's not your fault," I said desperately. He nodded, but didn't look too convinced. His silver eyes opened and stared into my jade ones.

"Who did it?" He growled out. His eyes darkened in anger. I didn't say anything so he repeated the question.

"Jeffery," I mumbled, looking down, trying to hold in my tears.

"What?" He asked.

"Jeffery," I mumbled again.

"Princess, please speak up," I blushed at the nickname, but my eyes still held tears. I looked up at him with watery eyes and said his name.

"Jeffery," I said before the waterworks started. His eyes flooded with concern before he hugged me with his warm arms, careful of the wounds.

"Was it just him?" He asked against my neck. I shook my head no, hugging him tighter.

"Who else was it?" His chest rumbled as he let out those words.

"Everyone." Somehow, he knew exactly who I was talking about.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up Princess," Grayson said. He got up and held me bridal style. Walking up the stairs, I looked at his gorgeous face. With his inky black hair, glowing grey eyes,  and the slight dimple he has when he smiles, he is absolutely beautiful. Feeling my haze on him, he looked down at me with a smirk on his face. I blushed and hid my face in his rock hard chest. I felt the vibrations of his laugh as he carried me up to his room. When he kicked open the door, my eyes widened. This was the same room I woke up in 3 weeks back.

   "You were the one who kidnapped me!" I said in a shocked tone. His eyes lit up with amusement.

   "It's only kidnapping if you didn't want to be here willingly," he said placing me on the bathroom counter, flustered.

   "Wa.. bu.. you.." I was a blubbering mess. He chuckled at me and turned around to get the first aid. Before he could turn back around, I quickly washed my face to erase the tear tracks. I wiped my face on the fluffy white towel and gave my full attention to Grayson.

"Turn around to face the wall and lift your shirt," he said. I obliged and blushed when I lifted my shirt only from the back. I didn't want him to see my bruises and all of my flaws. I flinched when I felt his hand on my back, but reminded myself that it was only Grayson. I hissed when he pressed an alcohol soaked cotton ball on my wound. He only saw that wound. He didn't see the rest of the scars littering my back and front and I didn't want him to either.

"I'm so sorry Princess. It's going to hurt a little more," he said in his calming husky voice. I relaxed my back and let him bandage me up.

"Take a shower now and don't worry about the bandage. It's waterproof," he said cleaning up the first aid kit.

"What about my clothes?" I asked. My shirt was bloody and my pants were dirty from falling on the floor.

"Wait a second," he said leaving the bathroom. He came back with a towel and clothes.

"Sorry, I don't have anything smaller then this," he sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled up at him in gratitude.

"Thank you," I said. He smiled at me and before I could blink he kissed my forehead and left. I was sure my mouth was wide open. I gulped and hopped off the counter, careful of my back. Placing the clothes and towel on the rack, I started the shower. I had never taken a hot shower, unless you count when I lived with my parents.

I didn't need to wash my hair since I washed it yesterday. It took some time to get used to the warm water, but I did. I squirted the soap on my hand. It smelled like Grayson. After rubbing the soap on my body, I turned the water on again and watched as the soap drifted down the drain.

I dried my body and put on my undergarments. Looking at my bloody shirt, I decided, with a heavy heart, to throw it away. The blood stains wouldn't come out anyways. When I put on Grayson's shirt, I was immediately engulfed in his mouthwatering scent. I was practically swimming in his shirt. Since he was a foot taller than me, his shirt reached my knees, but I didn't mind. Next, I put on the sweatpants he gave me. They draped around my feet and I had to tie the string in order to keep them from falling.

When I opened the door, Grayson's head snapped to me. His eyes widened before his natural smirk came.

"You look so small," he said chuckling. I blushed and mumbled something incoherent. My eyes snapped to his face when I noticed he was advancing towards me.

   "Dinner's ready!" yelled Damian from downstairs. I finally let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in. Grayson took my small hand into his big warm one. I smiled as I looked down at our conjoined hands and blushed a little more.

   When we got downstairs, Scott, Liam, Damian, and Ben burst out laughing.

  "You... you... look so adorable in that," said Liam in between laughs. I smiled at him as my face grew warmer.

   "Welp, let's get eating," said Ben taking off his apron.

   Hi guys! This is kinda a filler chapter. Not much is going on. I promise there will be more action in the next one. Thank you guys so much for the votes and comments and followers.

Vote

Comment

Eat some avocados

Follow

Share

I Love You Guys. You guys are lit!!